Chapter 13

"Babe."

"Mmm..."

"Babe, wake up."

"Don't wanna..."

Y/n sighed and ran his hand through his messy bed hair. An idea suddenly came to mind. He smirked and hovered over Hajime, who was laying on his stomach, tangled in the blanket. His arms were crossed underneath the pillow. Y/n leaned down close to his ear. "If you don't get up, I'll just stick it in~" he whispered huskily, leaning back to place his hands on Hajime's hips.

Hajime jolted and snapped his eyes open. "Let go."

The h/c-ette chuckled. "Hai, hai. Now, get up or we're gonna be late for our flight. If you want, you can join me."

Hajime slowly lifted his head, watching as Y/n grabbed his change of clothes and left for the bathroom. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He sat there for a minute, looking around the room a little.

Is this what it would be like...to live with Y/n...as a...married couple?

"Morning, Hajime~ Hungry?"

Hajime shook his head at the thought. He got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. The sound of the shower water hitting the floor echoed inside the room. He shimmied out of his clothes and stepped into the black marble/glass shower stall, that was fogged up from the temperature of the water. As soon as he stepped inside, Y/n pulled him close until his back was against the h/c-ette's sculpted chest.

He felt Y/n lean down and nuzzle his nose against his skin. "I love you..." he mumbled.

Hajime's hands trailed to the arms that were wrapped around him. "I...love you...too."

"Let's hurry."

"Okay."

--

Mr. Nakamura paced back and forth, constantly glancing at his watch. "Where is he...?! We're going to be late...!"

The bodyguard that was with him-- who was technically in charge of Y/n when he travels around-- rolled his eyes, annoyed by the man's constant babbling. He tapped his fingers on his arm, sighing in irritation. "Nakamura, calm down. The jet's not going anywhere--"

"Yes, I know, but our pilot will leave without us!"

"Why?"

"Because a vending machine took his money and he didn't get his snack!"

"Huh? What does that have to do with anything--"

"You know how he gets when he's pissed! He'll fly back over to the states without us!"

"Relax. They'll be here soon--"

"Where are they?!"

The bodyguard grew even more irritated. "Damn it, be a man, Nakamura!"

"Mr. Nakamura!"

The man stopped his momentary panic and turned to the voice, seeing Y/n waving at him. "Oh, finally! They're here!"

"See? What did I tell you?"

"Oh, thank goodness!"

Hajime's grip on Y/n's hand tightened. "Y/n..."

"Hmm?" Y/n hummed, turning to Hajime as they continued walking.

"Are you sure you wanna hold hands right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Y-You're a model, right...? With lots of fans...? If you get caught with me--"