Chapter 8

❦ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ❦

A string of saliva connected their tongues as they pulled away, their eyes half-lidded. "You're..."

"My Omega/Alpha," they said at the same time.

A smile made its way onto Y/n's face, hand coming up to caress Iwaizumi's cheek. "I figured you were my mate. But...I thought you would be uncomfortable with the fact that your mate is a guy. Perhaps you were expecting a girl."

"No," Iwaizumi answered as he pulled Y/n closer to himself. "This is better than anything I imagined..."

Y/n chuckled. "Isn't it strange...? I mean, after what just happened..."

"Thank you...for saving me."

The h/c-haired male's hands wrapped around Iwaizumi's slim, compared to Y/n's, waist, bring them even closer. "I love you..."

"Isn't it too soon to be saying something like that?"

Even though I'm already head over heels for you.

"No. Not at all. I mean, we've known each other for a while now."

"A little more than a week is a while to you?"

"You really don't remember, do you?"

"Remember what?"

Y/n shook his head, smiling. "No. It's nothing. Forget I said it. Anyway, do you wanna come with me? I'm afraid of leaving you on your own again."

Iwaizumi nodded, seeing as he really didn't have much else to do. "Okay."

They pulled away from each other, turning to walk in the opposite direction. Iwaizumi's hand brushed against Y/n's by accident, making him blush. Y/n smiled to himself as he slipped his hand onto Iwaizumi's, intertwining their fingers. He pulled him closer to the point that their shoulders brushed against each other occasionally.

"We'll stop by my house real quick so I can pick up my car."

"You didn't drive to school?"

"Nah. I felt like walking. It was a nice day. And...right now...it's a beautiful night to be walking under the stars."

"Yeah... I guess you're right," Iwaizumi responded as he looked up at the twinkling lights that decorated the dark sky.

Soon, they arrived at Y/n's house. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either. It was a decent size for someone living alone. At least, in Y/n's eyes. "This...is your house?"

is your house?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah."

"It's pretty big."

"You think so? I wanted something smaller since it was just gonna be me living here, but..."