Chapter 15

"What do you mean you can't do it?!"

"Ms. Kurokami, the audience wants to see a sexy guy like Y/n next to a hot girl."

"I could care less about what the audience wants right now! I only care about my star pupil! Listen, Mr. Moretti! Unless you want everyone in here dead, I suggest you change your mind about this! My star has a partner he's very protective of!"

"Partner?"

"Yes, Mr. Moretti! Must I repeat myself?"

"No, Ms. Kurokami. Oh, this is a way better image! We'd be reaching an entire audience in the process, wouldn't we? Yes! Ms. Kurokami, you've done it again! With two hot boys so close together, we're bound to reach...the peak of Boy's Love!"

"Of course! You must appeal to all audiences! Now, this is more like it!"

"Oh, you are indeed an artist! Amazing! Just splendid!"

--

"Alright. Mr. Moretti has shared an idea with me that I think would be amazing," the director said, having had arrived a little late due to traffic. "You two. You will both be featured in the ad for the new fragrance, Atelier Santel Boise."

Y/n smiled in relief. He wouldn't have to pose with a girl. "However, she will be posing next to you, Y/n, for a couple of shots. It's only a couple of pictures since the rest will be separate."

"Pictures?"

"Of course. Just to show off the clothing line. Just two will be enough. Is that alright with you?"

"I...suppose...two is alright."

"No more than that."

"Okay."

"Alright! Off to the dressing room we go!" Jaxson said as he led Y/n and Hajime to the rooms they transformed into dressing rooms.

The pink-haired male turned to his crew of hairstylists and makeup artists. "Listen up, everyone. For this first setup, we're going for 'sexy'! A look that screams 'hot'! Cool, but with heat! Burning heat!"

Y/n and Hajime shared a look. "Do you have any idea what he's talking about?"

"I dunno. I've never worked with someone like him on a set."

They watched as the rest nodded. "Let's do this!"

"Yeah!"

"Follow me, boys!"

Y/n just shrugged and led Hajime by the hand, making the staff 'aww' at the sight. They watched as two staff members rolled out a clothing rack containing lots of outfits. "Thank you!"

Jaxson hummed a tune as his hands went through the clothes. He pulled out two complete outfits. "Yes! These are perfect! Here you are!"

He handed them to Y/n and Hajime and pushed them into changing stalls. Y/n looked down at the clothes he had and changed into them. He slipped on the pair of marble wash jeans. 

[In my opinion, this is the best stuff I found on their website. I'm not you, so idk if you like this kind of stuff. I looked around for a good three hours piecing some outfits together that I thought would look nice. Everyone has their own taste. You're free to change it]

 You're free to change it]