Chapter 19

Hajime tried his best not to doze off. He occasionally leaned to the side, his eyes closing before he'd shoot up in his spot. Y/n noticed and reached out, leaning Hajime's head against him. Hajime blushed and was about to protest until the h/c-ette spoke up.

"If you're sleepy, you ahead and sleep."

"But--"

Y/n looked over at him, a smile on his face. "Well deserved. You worked hard today. Besides, it's your first time modeling, so I understand why you're feeling so tired. Just go to sleep. I'll wake you up once we get there."

"Fine..."

He got as comfortable as possible in his spot, relieved over the fact that Ms. Kurokami let them ride in one of the limos by themselves while she and the others rode in the other one. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, leaving his full trust in Y/n.

--

The smell of food wafted in the air, stirring Hajime awake. He blinked slowly to adjust his vision. His gaze stopped on the ceiling.

Are we...already at the hotel?

He sat up and looked around. Surely enough, it was the bedroom he saw earlier that day. He got up and opened the door, the alluring aroma capturing his senses. He could hear the sound of sizzling and the occasional clash of kitchenware. The spiker headed further down the small hallway and peeked his head over of the corner, seeing Y/n's figure hovering over the stove.

"So, are you just gonna stand there or are you going to join me?"

He seemed to be taken by surprise, but he decided to walk over to him. Once he was beside Y/n, he looked over at the food that was being cooked. "Sorry. Did I wake you?"

"No. I woke up on my own. But, I did smell food."

Y/n chuckled, continuing to stir/mix/flip the food. "How long did I...?"

"Mmm... Well, the ride back was a good twenty minutes. Then, I had to carry you all the way to the hotel room, which took another six or so minutes since the first elevator had a ton of people in it--"

"Carry--"

"I put you on the bed and took a shower. Then, I unpacked the rest of our stuff. All that took a good twenty to twenty-five minutes. I watched TV for a bit. Maybe half an hour or so. I've been cooking for a good fifteen minutes now, so...about two hours."

"Two hours, huh...?"

Hajime looked at the food once more. "I was gonna order us some food, but Ms. Kurokami said not to since we had already eaten takeout earlier. So, Jin brought by some groceries she told him to get."

"What are you making?"

"(F/f). I don't know if you like it, but--"

"No, that's fine."

Y/n smiled. "Go ahead and sit down. I'm almost done."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Hajime turned on his heel and walked over to the table, which had a surface made of glass. In the middle of the glass table was a clear crystal vase. It contained lots of seemingly well-kept and beautiful flowers. It was filled with (f/f) ((favorite/flowers)) and plenty of other flowers he had never seen before.

Fancy... This entire room is fancy...but,  it feels more like an apartment. It's got everything you could possibly need. At that point, it's not even a hotel room anymore. You could actually live here. Does Y/n have that kind of money...? Or does the company he works for book these things for him? Either way...he's gotta be making a lot.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a warmth around him. "What are you thinking about?" a husky yet seductive voice said.

His cheeks flushed pink, realizing the close proximity. Y/n was hugging Hajime from behind, leaning over the chair he was sitting on. "N-Nothing!"

Y/n smiled teasingly and moved away, going over to the seat across from Hajime. That was when the spiker realized that a plate/bowl was already sitting in front of him. They gave their thanks and began eating. Hajime's eyes widened a little.

The h/c-ette watched, both with amusement and entrancement. He watched as Hajime took another bite/spoonful of (f/f) ((favorite/food)). "Do you like it that much?"

Hajime stopped eating, his cheeks becoming tainted a darker shade of pink. Y/n chuckled. "It makes me happy that you're enjoying it."

The spiker looked away in embarrassment. "Shut up..."

"Cute."

"I said shut up, idiot!"

Y/n shook his head, his smile still on his face. He grabbed his fork/spoon and began eating. Hajime saw and hesitantly continued to eat as well.

--

"I'll be taking a shower now."

Y/n looked over his shoulder at Hajime and nodded. "Okay."

The spiker walked away, heading to the bathroom. Y/n looked back down at his homework, continuing from where he left off. Just as he finished up one of the questions, his phone began to ring. He was considering ignoring it until he caught a glimpse of the caller ID. He reached over and grabbed it.

"Hello?"

"Nii-san. Sorry to bother you. Are you busy?"

"Not really. I was just working on some work my teachers gave me."

"I see. How did it go?"

"We just got back about three or four hours ago. They told me I was supposed to be in the new ad the company was working on, but it extended to doing the usual modeling stuff. There was also some last minute adjusting, so some of the staff and crew had to change some things."

"It's amazing that you got the chance to be in an advertisement for such a big company."

"Right?"

"Yes--"

"Y/n! Baby! Is that you?!"

"Ah. Hey, mom."

"How are you?! You haven't stopped by very much since you left!"

"Sorry."

"What about next week? Your father and I were planning to make a feast!"

"I would love to, Ma, but I'll still be in the US then."

"What? Still?"

"Yeah."

"Pity... I really wanted you to be there!"

Y/n chuckled at his mother's childish whines. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"Honey, convince Y/n to come back early!"

"Dear, the kid's got a job to do. Stop whining."

"Hey, Dad."

"Hello, Y/n. How's work going?"

"Tiresome, but it's great."

"Say hello to Kobayashi for me when you see him. It's been a while since I've seen the guy."

"I will. Hey, I gotta now. I still have to finish some work."

"Alright. Sleep well."

"I will, thanks."

"Good night, Nii-san!" he heard Kiyoko say before the call ended.

He smiled and set his phone down. He finished up the last of his homework before putting it away in his bag. Just as he was about to lay down, he heard a few 'ding's. Out of curiosity, he looked over at the nightstand, thinking it was his phone. He got up and looked, only to realize the phone was Hajime's. However...

MESSAGES
💕
Babe when are you going to call me back??

Babe...?