hi there im dawn!

Dawn p.o.v

My name is dawn elcastra and I'm 17. I'm an orphan who lives in a huge house in the forest. My parents died when I was a baby. I don't know who they were. I have powers to read auras,walk on water and talk to animals. And yes, I know I sound like a huge freak! But I was born with supernatural powers. Today was my first day of school. Wawanakwa high. I was weirded out by the name but it was better than being stuck in the forest for the rest of my life. So I decided to get ready I had to look great because first impressions are everything. I decided to wear a blue shirt under a green sweater with a small grey miniskirt, purple tights and black Mary Jane's. I brushed my hair and put on some makeup I decided to wear my purple lipstick it looked nice. I went to a small porch on my house it was elevated. I lit a candle and went inside to make tea for my tea readings. I chose a flavor and put it in my tea cup. I made the tea and went to the porch. I drank a little then shook the cup. I saw a fox. Foxes are good luck. I knew I would have a good day today. I went outside and stepped of the porch. I walked to the school. I saw a big school and lots of people when I got there. I walked in. I had the sheet. I knew what classes I had and where my locker was. I walked to my locker and put in the books I needed. Then a boy with ginger hair. He dressed in a blue shirt black Jean's and red adidas. "Hi I'm dawn". I said to the ginger. "Hi I'm Scott". He said back. "Your pale, like really pale". Scott said looking at me. " I go out mostly at night". I told scott. "Ok see you in class". Scott said walking off.