class

I had chemistry for first period I wasn't too bad at it. I had studied before so I wasn't worried. Besides what could go wrong? Our teacher introduced herself as Ms. Esophias she had a nice name, so she might be a nice person. She lectured us on elements and told us a little bit about herself. When the bell rang it dismissed us. We all walked off. Scott was walking out of the biology class. I looked at a window there was a huge tree about 17 feet long. It was fall so it naturally had orange leaves. It looked so calming I kept staring at it. "MOVE IT WEIRDO"!! Someone screamed from behind me. They then pushed me so far that I ended up in the hallway right in front of scott. Everyone started laughing. I knew who did this I could see it in her aura. A girl in a crop top And small shorts. Her aura was black I was so embarrassed. "Are you ok"? Scott asked me. He helped  me up. "Yeah" I replied while getting up. We had the same class next so me and him walked to class. His aura was pink wich meant he liked someone close to him. I am pretty sure it wasn't me since we were passing by the popular girls. I looked to my left to see Heather,dakota,Lindsey,courtney, anne maria,and zoey. I kept walking, I looked to my right to see a window it was a windy fall day I saw the tree. I kept staring at it. "Uh dawn are you ok"? Scott asked. "Sorry I was looking at something"! I replied. We kept walking we had finally reached the language arts class we sat down. I was pretty good at this class so I didn't worry. The teacher seems a little weird though. Her aura was dark blue wich meant she was sad about something. I wanted to know why but I couldn't go up to her and ask "Hey I can see auras and yours is dark blue why are you sad"? Everyone would think I was a giant freak. Well most people already do but still! I couldn't focus in this class she was lecturing us on something important though. I kept staring at the window I didn't know why. I liked how it looked especially the color of it.

*time skip to after school*

Scott p.o.v
I was walking home from school I had finished all my classes and they were very hard. I looked to my left. I notice dawn wearing a thin sweater with no hood. I was holding an umbrella because I knew it was gonna rain today. I walked over to her. I held my umbrella closer to her. She smiled and said "thanks scott". I smiled and looked off to the side. I blush for a second and then asked "wanna go to your house"?  She nodded and we started walking. She kept staring at the trees that had orange leaves. She was walking and then tripped over a soda can. I held her hand so she didn't fall. "Thanks". She said while smiling. She looked so cute when she smiled. We started walking into a forest, it looked like something out of a fairytale there were animals all around it and dawn kept looking at the trees. We kept walking. It got colder. I saw a house it was most likely hers. She opened the door. It looked nice. We walked in. I looked around. "So this is my house". Said dawn. "I'll be right back". She said. "Ok". I replied back. She walked down the hall to a room. I guessed it was hers so I didn't question it.

*time skip*

It had been over 27 minutes since dawn left I was starting to get worried so I went to her Room. The door was half open. I looked through the door. She was in a black bra. I blushed as soon as I saw her. She was changing into a white NASA shirt with Jean shorts and long pink socks. I decided to leave. I waited for her in the living room. When she finally came out of the room I said  "you were in there for a long time". She walked over to me and sat on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie"? She asked. "Sure" I replied. "So what do you wanna watch dawn". I asked dawn. "How about twilight"? She suggested. "Ok" I replied. She made popcorn then sat on the couch. The light was turned off. We sat down ate popcorn and watched the movie. I looked at dawn. She was asleep and leaning against my shoulder. I put the popcorn down on the floor and then laid down. As soon as i moved dawn fell onto my chest. Her head was resting on my chest. I felt weird because I had just met her. She hugged me tighter fir some reason. She started crying I could see tears coming from her eyes. She woke up. "S-scott"! She screamed afraid. I hugged dawn tightly. "It was only a bad dream dawn". I said to her, trying to calm her down. She cried and held on to me. I laid down and shoe cuddled me. She cried. I thought she might have had a bad dream. I blushed as she fell asleep on me. She cuddled me tight and I felt like kissing her for some reason. Did I like dawn? She is so kind and sweet. Whenever she is near me I'm happier. I hugged her. She was already asleep. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep under the moonlight with my angel.