oregon at last

Dawn's p.o.v

I woke up happily next to scott. I stretched and yawned. Scott was still sleeping. I knew I could kiss him since he wouldn't know or find out but some little voice was telling me I shouldnt. Scott started waking up. "Goodmorning" Scott said stretching. I sat down and looked through my phone. Heather and her popwas happy I was gone. Gwen was wondering where I was and zoey was sad. I smiled and laughed when I saw what sky had posted. It was a edited photo of me on a missing poster. I looked out the window and saw a wooden sign that said "Welcome to organ" in big blue letters. I jumped up and down and squealed "scott were in organ"! I tripped because I was jumping in heels I fell back and expected to hit the floor or a seat handle but to my surprise I fell into Scott's arms. "Thanks" I said hugging scott. I sat down and once we had reached our stop we got out.

Time skip

Me and Scott had enough money to buy a house so we bought a small two story house with a forest behind it. There was two rooms, one for Scott and one for me. Scott's room was downstairs but mine was upstairs. We had bought furniture and has set it up.

[Time skip to night :3]

I put on my pajamas wich happened to be a mickey mouse shirt and shorts. Scott walked to his room I walked to mine. I looked out my window and took one last look at the moon and stars but then saw something very unique. I saw a shooting star flying in the night sky. I stood up and ran over to my window. I held my hands close to my heart and whispered "I wish that scott was mine". Then I looked  at it falling through the night and walked back to my bed. I took one last look at the moon. something about the moon made me smile it was just  so bright it glistened as I walked to my bed. I laid on the bed and fell asleep calmly under the silver moonlight.