how i found out i loved him

Dawn's p.o.v

I woke up in an empty bed. I felt empty knowing scott had left me while I was sleeping. I walked in my kitchen I closed my eyes and said "great another terrible  day of life".  "Cheer up Dawn" I heard a familiar voice say I turned around and realized it was scott  I ran to him and hugged him. "Your so cute" he whispered quietly but I could hear every whisper. "Thanks scott" I said smiling and hugging him. "WHAT HOW DID YOU HEAR"!? He asked shocked "I can hear all the whispers of the world scott". I replied blushing and looking to the side. "That's creepy" he said to me. My eyes started watering. I didn't want to cry in front of scott so I ran out the door into the forest where I liked it. I sat by a weeping willow tree and sobbed. I had always liked scott but he had really hurt me could I even trust him anymore? I continued crying. I tried to hold back the tears but couldn't. I stood up and climbed the tree and sat in it then cried. I did this until like 5pm. It was already getting dark. I needed to find my way back home and now. I walked through the forest. I was so scared. I missed scott so much I wish I hadn't ran away from him. Even though he is probably making out with courtney at my house right now. Then I had an idea. I had brought my phone so maybe I could just call him. I got out my cellphone And went to my contacts. I found scott and then called him. "Hello"? Scott answered "s-Scott I'm lost in the woods". I replied shaking. "Please come rescue me".. I said awkwardly. "I'm coming"  He said nervously.  I sat on a tree stump and waited to be rescued by my night in shining armor. I sat down and waited and evauntly fell asleep on the forest grass.