valentine's day alone again

Dawn's p.o.v

I woke up happily today was valentine's day the day that I had to look perfect incase anyone asks me out. I had to look like a pretty princess or at least that's what everyone does. On valentine's day I just wear a cute outfit and throw on some makeup. I got..or well fell out of bed. I decided on a baby blue long sleeve with some anime girls on it, some tight Jean's and black converse. I brushed my hair. I decided to leave it down today. Then I put on some light purple eyeshadow. I added some light blush. I looked in the mirror I looked really cute wearing makeup and I hope scott thinks so too! I walked out of the bathroom and walked to school. I kept walking through the forest. I pet a few squirrels on the way. I kept walking. I had walked for a very long time and then got there I went to my locker. I remembered the picture of scott I had put in my locker. I ran my finger on it in a heart shape. Then I put some things In my locker. I looked to my left I kept staring at the oak trees that had ginger trees. Scott started walking towards me while blushing bright red. "Oh hello scott" I say smiling. "Hey dawn can you meet me at the willow tree in the forest after school" He asks blushing. "Sure"! I say smiling. He waved me goodbye and walked to his own locker. I looked at courtney and her little group. They were all on there phones laughing at something I pulled out my own phone and looked at social media. I gasped at what I saw there were so much rumors about me being a vampire. I walked to the bathroom in the hallway people whispering about me I could hear it all. I was so mad at courtney for doing this. I went to the bathroom and then got out. I walked to class with my head hanging low. Once I got to class I sat in my seat as our teacher lectured us on history or something but all I could focus on were the oak trees.

*time skip to her last class :0*

I got a notification before my last class I got my phone out of my pocket it was a text from an unknown number. I read the text
"Hello dawn this is your mother Anna I did not die I faked my death and left you in the woods for safe keeping. I am getting remarried next summer so we will be moving to my boyfriend's hometown wich is Minnesota. I will pick you up from school today."

"M-moving"? I said blinking back the tears. But I couldn't stop myself from crying. What about the animals and scott? I couldn't leave this place not without scott. I ran to the bathroom and decided to skip the next class. I sat in the stall crying so hard I bet the people in the classroom next door could hear it. I cried until I heard the stupid school bell ring. I went to the lockers and found mine I opened and ripped up the pictures of scott. I walked over to scott I blinked back the tears the wanted to run down my cheeks. "S-Scott I cant meet you after school sorry" I said frowning. "Its ok" he said faking a smile. I knew he was lying he was actually very sad about and who could blame him it was valentine's day. I walked to my locker and grabbed my things. I walked out to the parking lot where my mom was gonna pick me up. I found her car and got inside. She was really pretty she had short blonde hair and teal eyes. And she wasn't that pale. I looked to the right and saw her boyfriend he didn't look bad either he had dark brown hair and onyx eyes. His skin was a light tan color. I didn't talk much I stared at the orange oak trees. They were discussing stuff about moving to Minnesota.

I Can Hear All The Whispers of The World...[completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें