lots of packing and unpacking

When we had finally got to my old house to pack all of my belongings I started packing clothes and shoes in one suitcase. I packed all of the stuff in my room. I looked at the picture that I had of me and scott hanging out in the 5th grade. I smiled and put it into my suitcase. I packed some of my books and then packed my Polaroid camera that I used to take the photo of me and scott. I looked around the room. I found an old bin with art supplies in it. Looking at my old danny phantom fanart was so cringy. (I love danny phantom)
I packed the art supplies in the suitcase. I walked to my bathroom and packed all my makeup in a separate bag so that nothing cracked or got ruined.

*time skip two hours  :D*

I was finally done packing all of my things. I was in the car with my mom and soon to be stepdad. I was talking to my stepdad about my interests just simple questions like  "do you like pokemon"? "What's your favorite color"? Stuff like that. My stepdad seemed really nice. I was ready to start my new life we weren't going to move until August wich was in 6 months but I was still very sad. When we had finally finished driving to our new house we got out of the car and I just stared at it. It was a large blue house with a porch and a porch swing. I smiled and went inside I found an empty room that had a sign with dawn on it. I walked inside it was a huge room with a wood plank floor. I also had a built in closet. I took out my clothes and hung them up inside the closet. I put all of my makeup in a drawer in my room. I had a bed with a bed frame it just needed the sheets and comforter. I put the pillow cases on the pillow they were white with blue stripes on them. Then I put on the matching sheets. Finally I put on the comforter it was blue with clouds and cherry blossoms falling on it. I had a nightstand next to my bed I looked at it there was nothing in the drawers so I put some art supplies in it. On top of I put a glass vase with some pink cupid's arrow orchids in it. I put the picture of me and Scott balancing on the vase. Once I felt comfortable in my new room I checked the time and it was already midnight. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep under the moonlight.