fireworks

*time skip to july*

Dawn p.o.v

Today was 4th of july wich meant I was gonna move next month I was so sad.
I was running away tomorrow but for now me and scott were gonna watch the fireworks today. I got out of bed knowing I had to pack a lot tomorrow.
I put on a black tube top and black jean shorts that were very short. Then I put on some white socks that reached my knee with some red high tops.
Today I brush my hair and left it down. I put on a black hoodie to hide the crop top.
Before I left I grabbed the crystal I had found at the beach.
My mom asked "where are you going"?
"With a friend" I replied rolling my eyes
and Walking out the door. Scott was outside in his car. "Hey dawn are fireworks round or flat when they explode"? Scott asked "scott they're flat its exploding gunpowder" I said sarcastically. Scott looked at me and said "if fireworks are round you have to do my homework for a month". I looked at him seductively and said "if they're flat you have  to do whatever I say for the rest of july and August". Scott looked at me and said "Deal"! We shaked hands and continued to drive. We kept driving until we reached the beach.

*time skip*

Me and scott were waiting to see the fireworks on the top of the power station.

We sat down and waited for them to start. I was determined to make Scott run away with me plus I really didn't want to do Scott's homework.
Then we saw the first firework of the fourth of july. It was purple and it was FLAT! I jumped up and started cheering! "YES I KNEW IT"!! I yelled on the top of my lungs. Scott laughed and hugged me tight.
I continued cheering and dancing because now scott had to runaway with me even if he didn't want to. "Scott I am coming to your house tomorrow at five, be ready" I said sternly. "Why"? He asked looking at the moon. "I'll tell you tomorrow"! I said winking. We climbed off the power station and went back to Scott's hood less car. We sat down and drove back to my house. "Ok see you tomorrow at five" I say to scott smiling dorkishly. "See you then" scott says before driving off. I smiled and walked into my parents home. My mother was cooking something for dinner and my stepdad was cleaning our living room. "I'm home"! I said walking in the house. "Were having poutine for dinner dawn"! My mom says cheerfully. I smiled poutine was one of my favorite dinners.
I walked to my room and drew some things in my sketchbook I drew fireworks and me and scott watching them. Then I heard my mom call me down stairs for dinner. I walked down stairs for dinner. My stepdad was eating some poutine and so was my mom.
I sat down and was served poutine I ate fastly because I had to pack to runaway.
Once I had finally finished my dinner I put my plate in the sink and walked to my room. I found the suitcase that I used when i very first moved here. I packed clothes and photos then I realized I needed money. My parents were sleeping right now so I walked into their room and crept into the closet. I found my stepdads wallet I grabbed 1,00,00 dollars and then left. I walked into my room and put it in the suitcase I put some makeup in the suitcase. I found the picture of me and scott and put it in. Once I had finished packing everything thing I needed I put on some pajamas and fell asleep.