the best day ever

Scott p.o.v

I woke up dawn was still sleeping on top of me. I looked around the room. I blushed as soon as I saw her. Did I have feelings for dawn? She had been really nice to me when we met. I did. I don't know why but I did. Dawn woke up. "Scott"? She asked. "Yeah"? I replied. "What happened last night"? She asked sweetly. "We watched a movie and you fell asleep". I replied look to  the side "what day is it"? She asked. "Its Saturday dawn". I said to the angel on the couch. "I'm gonna change clothes". She said walking back to her room. I waited for her. She came out with her hair in a bun. She was wearing a pink shirt with stitch on it and a black skirt. With black combat boots. "I'm gonna go home". I told her. "Wait wanna go get breakfast at a cafe". She asked. "Sure I'll call you when I'm there". I told dawn. I left the house and walked to my own. I noticed a willow tree. "On valentine's day I will ask dawn out under it. I said to myself I kept walking. When I finally reached my house I walked in the house and went to my room. I changed into a black shirt with a red hoodie and blue converse. I called dawn and she answered. "Hey scott" said dawn "hey I'm ready I'll come pick you up". K told dawn "ok" she replied. I walked outside into my car. I got Inside and started driving. I went to Dawn's house to pick her up. She looked so cute in her outfit she really is an angel. When I had finally arrived at the house I knocked on the door. She answered it. We walked out of the house and into my car. Dawn sat in the passenger seat. We didn't talk much dawn kept staring at the ginger trees. We kept driving. When we we finally reached the cafe we both got out of the car. we went to a waiter and she showed us our table. We sat down and the waiter gave us menu's. I looked at her name tag. It said courtney the waiter looked nice. Dawn picked up her menu and looked at the choices. I picked up the menu. "I'll have the mini pumpkin spice donut and to drink a milk". "And I'll have an breakfast sandwich and to drink I'll have a coke". I said to courtney. "Ok I'll be right back". Courtney told us. We waited for a while. "So dawn what are your hobbys"? I asked dawn. "Horoscopes, taro cards and meditation" She replied to me. "Well I like to farm stuff"  I said to dawn. She was focusing on the orange trees. "Huh?oh cool" she said to me. Then courtney came to our table with our food and beverages. Dawn was taking small petite bites. I was in the middle if drinking my coke and then I heard dawn "Trash panda"! She yelled it so cutely i smiled and blushed. "What's a trash panda"? I asked. She patted her lap and to my surprise a small raccoon sat on her lap like a kitten and she pet it. "Its a raccoon". She said smiling dorkishly. "But what if it has rabies"? I asked her terrified. She looked at the raccoon "do you have rabies"? She asked it seriously. I laughed at what she was doing. The raccoon chittered  and hissed. "it says no and that you have offended her". Dawn said sweetly. "Ok sorry trash panda" I said to the raccoon. I had finished my food dawn had finished hers. We had payed already. "Goodbye little friend". Dawn said letting the raccoon go. She stood there smiling. We walked back to my car and drove to her house.