my birthday

Dawn's p.o.v
I woke up excited knowing it was my birthday but then I realized I didn't have any friends to celebrate with. Well except for scott so I just went on my phone and listened to girlfriend by avril lavigne. (I listened to it when I wrote this chapter) this song spoke to me. Scott did have a girlfriend after all. His girlfriend was courtney averystin. I had always envied her for some reason and know I knew why she was dating scott. I got up from my bed and got ready. I wore a black and blue oversized long sleeve,a black miniskirt and some black combat boots. I brushed my hair. I decided to just leave it down today. I put on some makeup and then walked to my bookshelf. I looked at the books I chose one that was about fairys and mermaids. It may seem childish but I have always had an interest in mystical creatures and I always have read about them. I laid on my stomach and read the book. The sunshine lit up my room. I had finished the book I decided to sketch a bit. I got out my notebook and drew a picture it was a forest with flowers and butterflies. And me and scott were walking around it. Wait? Why did I draw scott I wasn't attracted to him. Right? I walked out of my home and walked through the forest. A small squirrel came up to me. "Hello little friend" I said smiling. I pet the squirrel and then it ran. I sat by my favorite willow tree I felt so empty without scott. It started to get cold and windy. I felt someone behind me. I read there auras and it was pink wich meant they liked someone close by. I guessed it was Scott. "Boo"! I heard a familiar voice say loudly. "Ah!" I said shrieking it was scott. But did he like me? There wasn't really anyone around  so I thought it was me. I got nervous
I didn't want to ask him that would be akward. But for some reason I did. "Uhh s-Scott?" I asked trembling. "What's up dawn"? He replied blushing a light pink. "Do you like me"? I asked my eyes were starting to water. "Uhh no ..?" He said blushing bright. I could tell he was lying but didn't want to be rude.  "Ok I have to go". I said awkwardly getting up. I walked back to my house ashamed of myself. There had to be a way to get rid of courtney. I walked in my room and shut the door I figured that a nice relaxing bath would calm me down. I went to the bathroom and ran the water and got out of my clothes. I mixed it with soap to turn it into a bubble bath. Then I put rose petals in it. Once it was ready I got in and lit some candles and got in the bath. I left the bathroom door open because I live alone. I sat and relaxed for half an hour and then I heard someone walk through the house. I got terrified because I lived Alone. I immediately washed off and cleaned my bath up. I put on a towel and ran through my house into my room. Once there I shut and locked the door. I changed into a white t shirt with anime girls on it and jean shorts with red converse.  I put my hair into a ponytail and went out to check what it was. I walked around the house but found nothing. I sat down on the couch and watched some TV shows. Once I was bored of that I decided to do some yoga. I put on my yoga outfit wich was a grey crop top with pink lace and some black and pink yoga pants. I did the posses and workouts. I was doing tree pose when I heard someone knock on the door. "Coming"! I yelled loudly". I put on one of Scott's t shirts and long sticks and then got the door. "Oh hi scott" I said smiling. "Hey dawn are you busy"? He asked nervously. I got the remote and turned off the yoga on my tv. "No why"? I replied blushing. "wanna go watch something in your room"? He asked the petite girl. "Sure" I replied. We walked to my room it was very clean I had cleaned it up yesterday. We got under the warm blanket and decided on a movie together. "What do you wanna watch"? I asked the cute ginger. "How about chucky"? He asked me "sure I anwsered". I was scared of chucky but I chose twilight last movie night so it was only fair. We put it on the tv and sat down under the warm blanket.

Time skip 48 minutes later

Chucky had just murdered the voodoo doctor with his own voodoo doll. "AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed loudly in horror. My eyes started to water. Scott paused the movie and hugged me. "Its ok". He said hugging me. I held on tighter. I started to cry. "Dawn it's just a movie ". Scott said reassuring me. I tried to calm down but couldn't for some odd reason. It was like I didnt want scott to stop hugging me. I hugged even tighter. I wiped my tears. Scott laid down and I hugged his chest. I didn't want to let go. "Its ok,I'm here". He said right before kissing me on the forehead. I blushed alot I felt so warm inside. "I'm going to sleep its already 11:34" scott said yawning. I cuddle up with him and kissed his cheek and then went to sleep.