CHAPTER 4

A/N: Just imagine this is the interior of Jungkook's cute hide out

•••

Jungkook

As expected, I woke up with a little back ache. But I couldn't care less because I have to get ready. I have to get Lisa ready.

So I showered first and wore my casual clothes before waking her up to take hers too.

I left some of my clothes and a boxer to serve as her undergarment for the mean time. I left the room to give her privacy and waited for her outside.

It didn't took her even just half an hour to get ready. I thought typical girls would take an hour or so for them to get ready. But Lisa is obviously not a typical one.

The door opened, revealing her usual blank face as she stood there.

She wore my checkered over sized shirt paired with my baggy denim jeans and my timbs to complete her look.

I'd be lying if I said she doesn't look good in my clothes. She can honestly pull off any clothes. Maybe if I gave her garbage to wear she'll still look good on it.

How unfair.

I cleared my throat, "Let's go."

I dragged her to my black baby ducati. My most prized possession, I might add.

 My most prized possession, I might add

I hopped on my vehicle and so did she. She settle behind me and rested her palms on her sides.

"Wear this." I handed her a black face mask. She took it and obediently wore it.

"This too." I handed her a helmet and she took it.

I wore my helmet and smeared my bike to start the engine. I looked back at her when I felt her slim arms wrapping around my waist.

A smirk escaped my lips before I drove off to our destination.

VAN'S JUNK SHOP...