CHAPTER 5

Jungkook

The sparring turned into a work out. Because instead of spar, I decided to just let her torture the punching bag with all her frustrations.

She doesn't seem so tired even though dripples of sweat are flowing down the temple of her head.

She kept attacking the punching bag as if it did her wrong. I just watch her from a little far as I lean on the ring and drank my water.

"Chill, Lisa. You're gonna wreck that punching bag." I chuckled at her.

She stopped punching and turned to me while catching her breath. She stretched out her hands, looking at the bottle of water I was holding.

I threw her the bottle which she gladly caught in her hands. She drank it empty.

And I gulped as her milky skin are exposed right before my eyes, gulping the water down her throat like shooting an ad.

I looked away.

"Jungkook." She called.

I nearly closed my eyes at how beautiful my name sounded with her voice.

"What." I spat back.

"Spar with me." She said, looking into my eyes intently.

I smirked, "Sure."

I took a step back, watching her as she step inside the ring with me. She suddenly pulled the bandage that was wrapped around her right arm and made her hair into a ponytail.

Using the bandage.

I watch her as she tie her hair up into a ponytail. Her neck is now fully exposed.

Now, I understand why that One guy went obssessed and kidnapped her.

She's just... a living doll. Perfectly sculpted, perfectly made, the perfect version of God's creation.

"Keep your words." She spoke when she finished tying her hair up.

"What words?" I furrowed my brows.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you, doll." She imitated me.

I rolled my eyes in amusement, "You're really callingfor it, huh?"

She smirked, "Try me."

I didn't even let her take a step forward when I went towards her, targetting to punch her right in the face. But she dodge my attack.

She's dodging all of my attacks so smoothly.

I stopped attacking her which made her brows furrow at me. I smirked at her and took the chance to headlock her.

But instead of grabbing her head, I grabbed her left shoulder because she attempted to dodge my attack.

Causing the both of us to stumble on the floor, with me on top of her.

And our lips crashed onto each other.

My eyes were wide as saucers and so are hers. But instead of pulling away, it felt like the world stopped and all I could feel are very soft sweet and thick lips brushing against mine.

I suddenly had the urge to move my lips but when I was about to do so, her hard left knee hit my groin.

"Fuck!" I pulled away from her and immediately caressed my throbbing poor cock.

I was so hard and she just knee striked me right there!

I shut my eyes close in pain as I couldn't even find the strength to stand up and breath properly.