CHAPTER 15

Lisa

I squinted my eyes open when the morning rays flashed on my eyes. I groaned as I sit up and noticing an empty space beside me.

He's gone.

"Jungkook?" I stood up and called for him.

I went to the kitchen but he wasn't there. I went to basement but it was empty. I went to the balcony, in the backyard and just outside the house but I couldn't find him.

"He must've gone to work." I told myself. I pulled a chair on the dining table and sat on it.

He looked really upset last night.

Perhaps, he already found out that i was lying about the pregnancy?

I face-palmed myself, "I shouldn't have done that."

Should I got to Jennie's house and ask her if she told Jungkook? Or maybe ask Taehyung. But I don't have a car. Either way, I don't even know how to drive.

"Maybe there's a phone here somewhere." I stood up and started rumaging through the drawers.

I went to Jungkook's closet, to the bedside table, below the sink, at the living room, and under the bed but only the television was the functioning technology inside the house.

I slumped down on the sofa and grabbed the remote. I guess I'll just watch for the rest of the hour. I just lost appetite knowing that Jungkook is upset and he's out to somewhere I don't know.

"Kim Hanbin, a former staff
worker at YG Entertainment
was found NOT GUILTY for the
accusations of fraud."

W-What...?

My eyes widened, "How did this happened?!"

The reporter continued blabbering about the case but I couldn't hear anything. I can only see the video of Kim Hanbin getting his cuffs unlocked and some of One's men were hugging him.

Acting like he done nothing wrong.

I felt goosebumps all over my body as memories started flashing back. The memories of them forcing me to take a drug pill and then I wake up with another new bruises along my body.

There was always an unbearable pain when morning comes.

I jolted when I suddenly heard a loud thud in the balcony.

I immediately stood up and grabbed the lampshade that was just beside me.

"W-Who's there?" I called.

But no one responded. I slowly approached the balcony.

Upon reaching, I peeked outside to check if someone was there but I immediately took a huge step back when a movement was caught by my peripheral vision.

"Aaah!" I squealed when a huge white snake was crawling down the balcony floor, just two feets away from me.

The hissing sound coming from it made it more frightening.