CHAPTER 9

Jungkook

"Lisa, what's wrong?" I checked on her as she was standing in fromt of me, burying her face on my chest and gripping my jacket so hard, she wouldn't let go.

She just stood there, stiff and eyes widened.

"Hey, Li—"

"I'm fine. I-I'm fine." She muttered and went immediately to seat on a table, lowering her head and wearing her black hoodie.

I looked around, trying to find what she saw and why she became like that. But all I can see are ordinary people talking to other prisoners.

"Justin!" I heard someone calling my name, snapping me back to reality. I turned my head and saw Yoongi, his eyes widening while pointing at Lisa.

I rushed to them and sat beside Lisa, "Hey."

"What the hell, kid? You're gonna get yourself imprisoned." He whisper shouted at me.

I smirked at him, "Well hyung, look at me."

He just shook his head willingly, "Who is this girl, anyway? They told me a cousin of mine visited me. Her name Lee Ah and her face doesn't ring a bell." He whispered to me while he's eyeing Lisa.

"Oh. Actually, her name's Lisa. She's... a friend." I explained to him while Lisa still lowers her head and tried to hide her face inside her hoodie.

What's wrong with her?

"A friend? How did you even meet her? Are you sure about this girl? She looks suspicious to me." He whispered, squinting his already small monolid eyes at Lisa.

I sighed and held his shoulder, "Let's not talk about her. I'm here to talk to you."

"Oh yeah. About that, I'm about to bust out of this prison. I'm fucking tired of getting stuck in a cell with Hoseok and Jin. My ears are bleeding." He complained.

I sighed, "Give me more time, hyung. I'll bust you guys out of here. I'll make sure of that."

"You better." He pointed his index finger at me.

I nodded in assurance. Then I glanced at Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok who were busy talking to their wives. Except for Hoseok hyung who seemed to have a nice conversation with Jennie since both of them looked entertained.

I glanced at Jimin hyung who is caressing Chaeyoung's baby bump while he spreads kisses on his wife's forehead. He must've miss them. And Chaeyoung's going to have her labor next month. I need to get them out of here before that happens.

I glance at Jin hyung next. He is busy playing with his son, Sunjae, seated on his lap while Jisoo watches them in awe. They looked... happy.

Having a family sure is happy.

Family...

I wonder if I can still have that. I wonder if I can still allow myself to have one after losing my brother.

"Jungkook..." I heard Lisa's small voice beside me. I immediately faced her.

"What?"

"I-I... C-Can I wait for you in the car?" She stuttered.

My brows furrowed, "Why? What's wrong?" I turned to her in worry.

She sounded scared...

"I-I'm not feeling so well." She muttered.

I sighed at her and nodded, "Fine. I'll walk you out."

She nodded and we stood up, "Hyung, I'll just take Lisa back in the car." I spat to Suga hyung. He nodded.