CHAPTER 11 🔞

Narrator

Jennie saw how the two were so shocked seeing each other. Jennie had to purse her lips to stop her mischievous grin.

But she noticed how Jungkook's pupils dilated and became darker as he stared at Lisa's cute off shoulder lingerie.

"Oh look, it's past 8! Taehyung must be waiting for me." Jennie made an alibi and left the two with a huge grin plastered on her lips.

"Wait, Jenn—" Lisa was cut off when she heard the door bang close, leaving her and Jungkook alone in the bedroom.

Staring at each other with different visions. Lisa felt embarrased as she fidgeted her fingers and didn't know what to do since she felt how Jungkook's eyes were on her, making her uncomfortable.

On the other hand, Jungkook's slowly letting himself get eaten up by lust. The more he stared at the beautiful figure in front of him, the more his lips get dry.

So he made one step closer to her. One by one in a slow motion. Lisa felt his presence getting closer so she stepped backwards with the same phase.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" she asked, worried and somewhat scared at how he was stepping forward and looking at her like a hungry animal.

"No one…" He whispered.

"Huh?"

"No one touches you but me." Then when he looked at her with possessive eyes, she gasped and her breath was caught by his mouth.

Jungkook's aggressive action scared her. Making her slap him.

She gasped at her own action and covered her mouth with her hands. Jungkook stayed rooted on his spot, his left cheek tainted red because of the pressure.

Jungkook hissed at the stinging pain he felt.

"I-I'm so sorry." Lisa said, still covering her mouth.

Jungkook lowered his head, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"I-I... Jungkook." She called him, not knowing what to say. She felt guilty. But what bothered her most is what Jungkook said.

"No one touches you but me."

"Don't apologize. I'm sorry. I promised you that I won't do this shit again but I broke it. I'm sorry, Lisa." He said through sincere voice.

Lisa just stared at him in awe.

"Just... go change. I'll wait outside." He turned his back against her to give her space and was about to walk out.

When Lisa suddenly rushed to him and hugged him, burying her face on his broad back.

Jungkook's eyes widened and his breath hitched when he felt her warmth behind him. He froze and had his hand clenching, stopping himself from turning around and kiss her again.

But Lisa did the work. She walked around stood in front of him, facing him.

Jungkook stared down at her figure, so delicate and so tempting. On the other hand, Lisa felt weird and she needed to confirm something.

So she tiptoed, and pressed her lips on him in the most innocent way.

Jungkook's eyes widened. None of them moved. Jungkook didn't want to move either, not wanting the beauty to get uncomfortable. But when Lisa finally tilted her head a little to the side, she moved her lips, initiating the kiss.

Jungkook took this as a signal and kissed her back with equal fervor.

He caressed her hips when he starts sucking her lower lip and Lisa's arms found its way around his neck just to push his head deeper to hers. Then when he finally licked her lips, their kisses were never innocent again.