CHAPTER 17

Lisa

"Lisa..."

"Li—"

"...Lisa!"

"Shut up!"

"Stop! Don't touch her!"

"I said shut up!"

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard voices bickering that seemed to be just in front of me.

As soon as I opened my eyes, it took a while before my blurred vision came in clearer.

With my consciousness kicking back, I slowly felt different pain in particular parts of my body. My head and my mouth feels painful. I could even taste my own blood from my nose bleeding.

My breathing seemed unstable that I had to cough loud to catch my breath.

That's when I noticed I was back in the house and is tied up again on the wall.

"Jungkook..." I muttered his name with all the strength I've stored when I saw him tied against the wall just across me.

"You're finally awake." His familiar voice rang in my ears.

I glanced at the other corner of the room and saw One sitting on a couch with three men in the room.

"You know, it was a really shitty move when you decided to join forces with this criminal here." One glanced at Jungkook.

"Don't... get him involved. Let him go." I pleaded with my hoarse voice.

One scoffed, "Let him go? After he killed half of my watchdogs, I'm gonna let him go? Oh Doll. You're the one who involved Jeon Jungkook the moment you dragged him in a one man army against me."

I furrowed my brows and turned to Jungkook who is trying to stay awake from his still fresh wounds.

Is that why he got shot?

"Please. Just let him go. You can do whatever you want with me. I won't run away anymore! I won't! I promise! Just please..." I pleaded.

"Lisa... Stop. I'm not gonna leave you here." Jungkook grunted.

"Well. None of those are gonna happen." One stood up.

"Firstly, you both owe me. You know why you're tied up there, Jeon Jungkook. And Lisa, you haven't given me the thing I've always been asking you." One continued.

I gritted my teeth in anger, "No matter how much you ask me that damn question, I won't ever know the answer!"

One suddenly grabbed a knife from one of his pocket and pointed the edge on my neck.

"No! Get away from her! Hey!" Jungkook tried to pull away from his hands tied up but his wound wouldn't let him as he kept scrunching his nose from pain.

I shut my eyes close.

How did this happen? Why now? Why does it have to be now?

"I'm gonna ask you this question again, doll." One leaned closer and pushed the knife on my neck, cutting a thin layer of my skin slightly.

His warm hands suddenly got in contact with my thighs, higher and higher.

"Hey! Don't touch her! Get away from her! Lisa!" Jungkook continued to pull his chains despite the pain from the gunshot.

One chuckled, "Your smell slightly changed. But your skin, your body all stayed the same."

He leaned even closer and licked the blood that dripped down from my neck where he cut me with his knife.

I bit my lips to stop my sobs.

He leaned closer to my left ear and whispered, "I want to fuck the shits out of you right here in front of Jeon Jungkook and let him see that I can make you scream louder than he can."

I shook my head, "Please... Just let him go."

"Hmm. How about I make him suck on my dick in front of you then? I'm really hard right now, doll. Do something." One pouted like the disgusting psycho that he is.

"I will do everything you want. We can do whatever you want, Jaewon. Just let Jungkook go." I pleaded.

"Lisa." Jungkook called out.

One pulled away from me and tilted his head at me, "If you could give me the answer to my question, there's a very high possibility for that to happen."

"I keep telling you over and over, I don't know the answer." I spat.

"What... What question? Ask me! Maybe I can answer! If I can, let her go." Jungkook butted in.

My eyes widened, "No! Jungkook! It's not—"

"And if you don't give me the answer?" One cut me off.

Jungkook looked at me, "You can do whatever you want with me. Just... don't get Lisa involved."

"One! You know it's not a question for him! Just ask me! It's for me anyway!" I tried to get One's attention to me.

"I know, doll. But the little bunny is trying to be a hero here. Why don't I give him a chance?" One chuckled.

I shook my head, "Ask me, Jaewon! I'll do what I can!"

"Let's ask Jeon Jungkook first." He walked towards Jungkook and stood in front of him.

I watch how One pointed the knife at Jungkook's throat. I tried to pull my chains but it won't even budge.

"I'm gonna ask you this question once." One started.

Jungkook looked at me, "More than enough."

The question isn't for him. It's for me. There's no way he can answer it. I didn't even tell him about it when we're together.

"The question is... Where is the real Lalisa Manoban?"

•••

Oh how I love writing cliffhangers.
- satanya000