CHAPTER 7

Jungkook

I kissed her...

And what shook me the most is when she responded. My eyes shut close as I felt her soft lips again like it was the first time.

I felt my hands slowly moving on it's own as it snaked around her waist and carefully laid her down the mattress.

I'm so new to this. So ignorant. But I'm a guy and I go with my instincts. So I continued to kiss her passionately and she did her best to explore me too.

But I immediately shot my eyes open when I heard her sob.

And that's when I saw her crying while our lips touched. The sight almost made me panic but I pulled away, still hovering on top of her.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked with a worried tone.

She just cried beneath me and didn't answer. Instead, she pulled me for a hug, letting my weight hover on her. She continued sobbing while burying her face on my neck.

"Don't hurt me..." She said as her voice cracked up in between.

I had to face palm myself upon realizing what I just did. Another fucking dick move again.

She just came from hell and I'm taking advantage of her vulnerability.

I hugged her tighter, "I'm so sorry, doll. I won't do it again." I whispered to her.

The feeling of her body buried in me is the most comforting moment so far in my life. Her warmth was so comforting that I didn't have the least intention to let her go. I've never felt like home until this moment.

I felt her nod at my words.

"Don't be scared. I'm here. I'll stay with you. I promise."

And we dozed off to sleep.

4:12 am...

"Jungkook." I heard Lisa calling my name but I didn't open my eyes. I may be dreaming.

"Jungkook." This time, I felt warm hands on my shoulders, shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes and I almost thank the heavens and thought an angel is waking me up right now. But it turned out to be Lisa.

Well, same difference.

I sat up on bed while I rub my eyes, "Why? What's wrong?"

"Someone's knocking at the door." She said.

My eyes widened and I immediately stood up, taking my gun out behind my pillow.

"Stay here." I motioned Lisa to sit back down on the bed. She nodded obediently.

I slowly made my way to the front door of the house, hearing the loud knocks. I held out my gun tight and pointed it at the closed door.

Nobody knows I live here. So why is someone knocking?

"Jungkook, open up!" I heard Taehyung's voice.

I heaved a sigh of relief once I heard him. I nearly pulled the trigger for fucks sake! I could've killed him.

I opened the door, "I almost killed you, dickhead. You scared Lisa."

"Just shut up and listen to me." He entered my house without even removing his dirty shoes.

I just heaved a sigh of defeat and let him seat on the couch while I went to the bedroom to check on Lisa.

"Wait, where are you going?" Taehyung called out when I was about to leave him in the living room.