CHAPTER 8

Lisa

I don't know what's going to happen but I'm inside Jungkook's car and he's driving us towards Taehyung and Jennie's house.

Jennie...

Now that I remember, Taehyung gave me the paperbag that Jennie wanted to give me. And I swear, I nearly popped red when I saw what was inside. She even slid a letter in, saying...

"I forgot to give this to you. Don't show this to him unless you're wearing it. If he doesn't like the red one, you can always wear this 😉 It does magic..."
- Jen

I don't know if I should just throw them in the trash bin or burn them

I don't know if I should just throw them in the trash bin or burn them. But whatever it is, I don't want to see it again.

We arrived at Jennie's in no time. Jennie is already waiting outside the door and waved at Taehyung when she saw us coming.

"Hey Kook! Hey Lisa!" Jennie greeted as soon as she entered the car. I just smiled back at her.

I'm not really good at socializing since I have issues trusting people. I mean, Jennie seems nice. But that's the problem. When you feel like they're nice, they slowly turn out to be way worst.

"Did you get the paperbag?" Jennie spat behind me when Jungkook started driving again.

I didn't know how to respond so I just nodded at her.

"Did you wear it?" She asked with a bright smile on her face. Her gums showing.

I immediately shook my head at her question. I will never wear such clothing. Sure, I'm a model but... I don't wear such things.

I felt her nudge me and leaned closer, "You should wear it soon. And when you do, spill me everything."

I didn't know how to respond since I felt my cheeks heat up as well as my insides so I just smiled at her and turned my attention back to the road.

It's not okay hearing those kinds of things. Especially when Jungkook and I kissed already...

And now that I mentioned, it still gives me shivers. Everytime I see a man's face close to me, One takes over my system. Like he's about to eat me whole and then chew me out right after.

I just couldn't get those thoughts out in my head. I'm being haunted. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. Just thinking about it now, gives me goosebumps.

The feeling, the pain, the words, everything...

It's terrifying.