CHAPTER 14

Jungkook

I can't believe it. I still can't get over the fact that I'm going to be a dad. And the best part of it, Lisa's gonna bear my child.

What more could I ask for?

"You've been smiling since yesterday, Jungkook. It's getting creepy." Lisa said as she combs her hair in front of the whole body mirror beside our bed.

I went to her after buttoning up my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. I look at our reflection in the mirror, back-hugging her tighter.

Damn, we look so good together.

"Can't a future father be happy? Hmm?" I teased.

I heard her chuckle, "Whatever. Let's go. We're already late. They must be waiting for us." She then took my arm and dragged me out of the house.

In just a few minutes, we arrived at Jennie and Taehyung's house. I don't get why they invited us in their anniversary party when they can just celebrate it together. I mean, that's an anniversary. That's a day for two people loving each other, celebrating how long they've been together through and through.

"Lisa!"

And Lisa was immediately snatched from me again by Chaeyoung and Jisoo as soon as we entered the house.

"Kook!" I heard Taehyung calling. I looked back and saw him running down the stairs to give me a bro hug.

"You guys made it!" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, Lisa forced me to. And isn't this party suppose to be you and Jennie only? Why invite us tho? It's not like it's your birthday." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh come on! Just think of this as a party for... probably, all the shit we've been through and still kicking. It's my 6th anniversary, bro. Plus, you're wife if pregnant! Isn't that enough reason to celebrate?!" He patted my back.

I smiled, "Fine then. Where's Jennie, by the way? When is this party gonna start anyways? I'm hungry."

"Jennie's taking a long time to dress up. What the hell is wrong with that wo—"

"You called?" Taehyung was cut off when Jennie finally came in view, taking her time walking down the stairs like she's some queen or something.

"Congratulations on your 6th year." I greeted Jennie.

She smiled back at me, "Thanks. Where's Lisa?"

I pointed at the living room where Lisa is a having a casual conversation with Chaeyoung and Jisoo. Jennie didn't waste any time and rushed towards them, leaving me and Taehyung behind.

So is this gonna be an anniversary party or a reunion?

Me and Taehyung just sighed watched the girls enjoy themselves.

Lisa

6:04 pm...

We were finally having a blast at the dining area. We just talked about random stuff changes topic almost every minute.

I looked at Jungkook who is busy playing with Sunjae, Jisoo's little baby boy. He must've felt me staring at him when he raised his head and met my gaze.