CHAPTER 18

Lisa

"Where is the real Lalisa Manoban?" He asked.

My eyes widened, "I'm right here!"

Jungkook looks shocked. He looked at me with wide eyes. He kept furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Not answering?" One spoke.

"What do you mean real Lalisa Manoban?" Jungkook asked.

One pushed the knife closer on his throat, "Don't answer my question with a question."

"I'm here! Jungkook, I'm here!" I shouted.

Jungkook gulped, looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"S-She's right there. Behind you." He answered.

One chuckled, "Is that your answer?"

"There's no other Lalisa I know." Jungkook spat.

One pulled away from him and tilted his head to him. He went quiet for a while then he suddenly turned to me and started caressing my cheek with the knife on his hand.

The cold metal hitting my bare skin had me whimper in fear.

"This woman right here. This woman whom you let inside your home. This very woman who you obviously love so dearly... is lying to you all along, Jeon Jungkook." One spoke.

It's not even the time for any of that. I have to figure out how we can escape here.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Hey, doll. Why don't you tell him who you really are?" One kissed the tip of my nose as he whispered those words.

I shut my eyes close.

"Don't listen to him." I spat.

One scoffed, "Are you still pretending until you both die? Come on, this poor guy looks confused. Enlighten him."

"Jaewon, let's get this over with. Let him go and let's talk about it." I pleaded.

But he shook his head, "You're no fun, doll. If you can't tell him, then it'll be an honor for me."

"Jaewon, listen-"

"Hey, Jeon Jungkook! She's not gonna tell you the truth, over her dead body. So I'll just do it myself. Is that okay?" One shouted as if this was something casual to talk about.

Jungkook only groaned in pain when he couldn't rest his wounded body enough.

"Firstly, her name is not Lalisa Manoban. She's suppose to be a dead person. She should be six feet below the ground a very very long time ago. But here she is, alive and kicking." One chuckled.

No.

Jungkook turned to me in confusion, "Lalisa, what is he talking about?"

I shook my head, "Don't listen to him-"

"Stop calling her Lalisa! I just told you her name isn't Lalisa." One cut me off.