Pt 1:Dr Ragini and Chef Sanskar

Let's begin...

Dr.Ragini Sharma entered the home after successfully giving the exams of her DGO.The 31 year old is having everything in her life..there wasn't any financial problem since her family is rich and beside that she earned in the over time.she can have anything in her life except happiness and peace.

Her brother Ashish just was about speak to her moving towards her when he got a call.
He attends the call.
Ragini waits for him.
Soon he disconnects the call:hey Ragu...will catch you soon important board meeting at the hospital.
Ragini smiles a little and nods:work comes first.
He caresses her hair and goes.

She looks for her parents but she doesn't find anyone there.
And she sees the maid of the house.
Ragini smiles:sukanya didi..
Sukanya smiles:how are you beta? didn't you tell anyone?
Ragini:dad sent the driver.
Sukanya:you get fresh i will bring your favourite hot chocolate and sandwich.
Ragini smiles and nods.

After sometime.

She just finished up with her hot chocolate and sandwich.sukanya was asking her many things as she came home after 8 long months completing her studies.basically it is 2 years...no actually from MD she just gave a guest appearance in her home.so basically its 5 years for her.from the entrance exams she isn't at the home only.

Just then her parents and sister-in-law came there.they hugs her.
Shekhar: important surgery was there once i finished i directly came here... that's why..or else i would myself have come to pick you.
Ragini smiles: it's okay dad.
Janki:between how was your exams?
Ragini:as usual good mom.
Srishti her sister-in-law:there was a conference in Bombay i and mumma went there.it was amazing.if you were there you would have liked it.
Ragini just smiles.

Shekhar:between what you about Abhimanyu?
This time she felt to cry.don't know why...!!!!

Ragini:i am tired dad.
She goes to her room closes it.

Janki:talk with her tomorrow.and i need to go to clinic.
Srishti:me too mom.
Shekhar:me after an hour.so let me get fresh.

Ragini was crying continuously in room for an unknown reason.
She didn't knew when she slept.the thing was she was falling into depression unknown to her.she couldn't find the happiness nor she could get some peace.her family isn't understanding her situation.what she wants!!

Next day.

Someone knocks the door.
Her sleep broke and she looks at the clock.it was 10:30 in the morning.usually she doesn't sleep for this long.
She opens the door to find sukanya.
Sukanya:did i disturb you?
Ragini:no didi.
Sukanya:come down your dad is calling you.
Ragini:now I don't want to talk to him.
Sukanya:but why?
Ragini:Say some excuse please didi.
Sukanya nods.

After sometime..

Ragini haves the breakfast.
Sukanya :i am going to food bazar.will be back soon.
She was about to go...but turns:Ragini will you come?if you are tired then okay.
Ragini smiles:i will come.

She quickly gets ready picks up her bag.
And goes to Big Bazaar where sukanya had to buy some groceries.

Sukanya:you go upstairs there are the collection of dresses.i will come after taking the grocery.
Ragini nods

She goes upstairs.
It was such that she didn't herself have bought a dress for her.everything was always set by her mother for her so that there won't be any disturbance for her studies.
She was struggling with the collections.

When someone dashed her.
Ragini :sorry.
And lady too:sorry..but hey Ragini!!
Ragini sees her and identifies her as her schoolmate divya.
Ragini smiles.