Pt 5:Family discussion

Let's begin...

Ashish:kya ek bawarchi?aur koi nahi mila?
Ragini looks at her brother once she told about her wish to marry Sanskar to her family.
Srishti:Ragini did you think about our family's reputation?
Janki:Abhimanyu is perfect for you beta.if you marry Sanskar you will regret later.i don't want you to take the wrong decision.
Ragini:Sanskar is the one for me.if you think of reputation you can never find me happy.
Ashish:you are not understanding.every of our society members eyes on you because you are successful and you deserve a successful person from the good family background.what will they say if you marry a bawarchi?
Ragini: I don't care what will they say but the matter is about my future not others.
Srishti: don't think we are talking against you.a working women needs an educated and modern family behind her.
Ragini: that's crap bhabhi..
Srishti: that's not crap Ragini.my own family was against of my work.but my ambition was recognized by Ashish ,mom and dad.see i want you to think before you do.
Ragini:i thought about it bhabhi.
Ashish:what you thought haan?what you thought?you are acting dumb Ragini!
Janki:calm down.Ragini don't be stubborn...
Ragini:i am stubborn mom? or you guys.for the very first time i am asking something for myself and you guys find it stubborn?
Janki turns to shekhar,who was all silent and thinking deeply.
Janki:Shekhar..at least you make her understand.
He looks at her.

Ashish:what understand mom?no more arguments about this because this is not right for Ragini!
Ragini:why?when you can choose bhabhi as your life partner.dont i have that much of Independence?
Ashish: that's different!
Ragini:how it becomes different?just because Sanskar is not a doctor?
Ashish:are you even understanding me?
Ragini:Same applies on you bhaai.
Ashish fumes: Disgusting..you have become insane.

Shekhar:Ashish mind your language.you are talking to your sister.
Ashish:i am sorry dad.but she..
Shekhar signs him to stop giving explanation.

Shekhar:i know you 3 are right with your perceptions that doesn't mean Ragini is wrong.
Janki:but Shekhar..
Shekhar:i am not over yet!
Janki gets silent.

Shekhar:Ragini i am not totally agreeing with you too.because first i want to meet him ,his family then only i would say about this.
Ragini nods.
Shekhar:talk to sanskar and decide for our family's meeting!
Ragini nods:okay dad.
And she smiles:Thankyou so much.
Shekhar caresses her hair.
He turns to Ashish:no more Arguments i am saying this specially for Ashish.
He nods:i am going to hospital.
He leaves.
Shekhar moves to his room followed by janki.

Srishti looks at Ragini:i am not against you Ragini..
Ragini:i know bhabhi.you are concerned for me but trust me he is a good person.
Srishti smiles and nods.she caresses her cheeks and nods.

While on the other side..

Sanskar gets down from his favourite car Lamborghini.it was the gift from his family!
A guy comes with the headphones and singing:GF G G GF..
He dances.
Sanskar passes by him.
Guy:brohh..
Sanskar:DJ no time for dance today.
DJ removes the headphones:but why?
Sanskar:because it's an important discussion today.
DJ:yeah chachi have told about something important but what's it?
Sanskar:will tell you together.everyone reached?
DJ:almost..you adi bhai and pankhudi bhabhi is left to join.
Sanskar:okay..
He enters.

He was about to enter when he notices his elder brother Gautham doing his art.
Sanskar:bhaai.
Gautham:oh sorry sorry sorry.am coming now give me 2 minutes.
Sanskar nods.

Sanskar enters inside when his another brother Laksh stops him:bhaai where were you keeping all of us in curiosity?did you swara chudail break up?
He asks being excited.
When Pankhuri,Gautham's wife.smacks his head.
Laksh:oh ho bhabhi...
Pankhuri:let him breath.come sanskar everyone are waiting for you.
Laksh:i just left my boxing practice and came here you are worried for his breath.
Pankhuri:okay sorry.fine?!
Laksh grins.