Pt 17:All is well!

Let's begin.....

It was when half of the family comes there along with Sanskar.
Where 2 girls were already applying the Mehendi on Ragini.

He stops seeing Ragini.
Gautham:you see her later first move inside.
Sanskar:bhaiyya..she is going to be my wife.
Gautham: that's not necessary that you have to watch her like owl always!
Sanskar passes him a look.
Gautham:oh God these decorators..ek kaam theek se nahi hota inse.
He walks away.

While Sanskar enters inside..
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar smiles at her.
But she couldn't smile back to the turmoil she had going through.
He couldn't get any response,the response she used to smile ear to ear.
May be because she was unwell.

After sometime..

Everyone in the family were dancing and enjoying the function to the fullest.
After the mehendi,Ragini was made to sit beside Sanskar.
He was waiting for this moment.
He turns to her with smile:Ragini are you okay?how are you feeling now?
Ragini looks at him and just nods.
And looks at the stage where Ahaan and team were giving their performance.
Sanskar:you are not!
She just resisted herself to look at him,she wanted to portray as if she didn't heard due to the music.
He looks at her.

Slowly one by one performs and everyone enjoys.
Sanskar was constantly looking at her,he now know that she is ignoring him which she can't.
He turns,and bit of anger takes over him but still he just stayed calm.actually he waited for right time!

And when all the family were have group dance,they pulled both of them to stage to dance.
In this process she slips and he holds her arm.she slowly frees her arm and moved bit aside.like if he was some stranger.
Sanskar gets frustrated.he couldn't really take such reaction from her.

Everyone were busy while dancing.
He holds her hand and drags her.
She tries to protest but all goes in vain.

He dragged her inside a room and pulls her inside.
And he locks the door.
Ragini:Sanskar...
Sanskar:oh finally... what's going on?
Ragini:woh..
Sanskar:woh kya..you are not the Ragini whom i knew....what happened why you don't look happy?
Ragini didn't reply anything.

He moves to her and holds her cheeks:Now everything is fine then why you don't look happy?
Ragini removes his hands from her cheeks.while he looks on.
She moves towards the door.
Sanskar:why are you upset with me?if i have done any mistakes then i am sorry..i ready to say it thousands of times but don't be upset with me!
she was about to open the door

She turns:not you but i am sorry...
He pulls her into the tight hug.
He didn't say anything then.just hugged her tight for sometime.
She fists stopping herself from hugging him back.

Sanskar pulls her out of the hug:Do you think by doing all this my affection towards you will be less..then noo..and i had already guessed that this is going to happen.And one more thing remove all of those unwanted stuffs from your mind.okay?
She didn't reply anything.
Sanskar:why are you silent?
She was about to say something when he interrupts:say something..
She tries to speak but he again interrupts:everything was alright..i am only speaking..
Ragini smiles bending her head.

He looks at her quizzically:why are you smiling? I wasn't joking at all!
She was about to say something again but he interrupts again:why are you not speaking anything?if there's any of my mistake then punish me alright but don't make this silence or going leaving me.
Ragini:No...

Sanskar interrupts again: it's true that you kept the proposal first.if you didn't too i would have proposed you in some days.
She laughs this time:you only know how to change my mood!
Sanskar: that's why i am the only perfect person for you and you are the only perfect person for me.baaki that you think are all just crap.just think about us.not extra sympathy on me specially.okay at least now you can speak?