Pt 16:will she back off?

Let's begin.....

Opening her eyes was so difficult for her. Fighting from all the brightness which were hitting her eyes, she managed with it and opened her eyes fully only to find her dad and Sanskar beside her.

Ragini looks around, she wasn't having a single idea of why she was around. Slowly she reminisced about her act.
Shekhar:what you did to yourself Ragini?
Ragini lacked the words literally when she heard her father asking this.
He left out a breath:Ragini.. did you thought about any of us by taking this move?
Ragini:i am sorry Dad!
He caressed her hair, he nods and moves out.

She looks at Sanskar. Who was actually furious he wanted to scold her question her. He wanted to many things but still he couldn't in fact he didn't wanted to...
She was in a delicate condition where she herself was feeling not worthy. If in this time he takes any move which might hurt her brutally. And also it might affect her in different way.

Flashback...

Shekhar got a doubt regarding Ragini's behavior and when he found not coming out for long time he sees the door locked and he knocked the door and called her numerous times and she was not responding it.
Calling the workers for the help to break the door he found her unconscious.

Since all the other family members were busy in the preparation of inviting and other works.they were out of the house.it was only shekhar who was present.
He made up quick treatment to her and then rushed to hospital for the further procedure of treatments.
He then informs this to his family and Sanskar.

Flashback ends.

Ragini bends her head not able to face him:i am sorry!
Sanskar sits beside her and holds her hand:why didn't you speak to me before all this?
Ragini: I don't know!
She cried.
Sanskar:shh... it's okay!!
She hugs him while he caresses her back:everything is fine now.and you have to promise me something that no matter what you will not take such step!
He pulls her out of the hug:okay?
She nods.

Sanskar:it was all the misunderstanding happened with Chachi..she is guilty.she is waiting here outside.will you meet her?
She looks at him.
Sanskar:nobody forced her,she understood it.
He calls shiela who enters inside.

Shiela was too guilty.
The fact was Sanskar didn't tell anyone about what exactly happened to Ragini.he just told that Ragini being unwell due to the work pressure.

Shiela:i know it was somewhere me behind your this condition.i am sorry Ragini i should have done all that...
Ragini looks at Sanskar.
Shiela:i was just blinded by some of my assumption.which made me do all this.hopefully you will forgive me for my deeds.i know I can't take back the words but now i am helpless.
Ragini smiles a bit: it's okay chachi!

Avantika, Sujatha and Adi enters.
Adi:oh ho maami come now we have to prepare for the function tonight is the Mehendi and Sangeet.
Avantika:one minute Adi..Ragini can you able to attend with the function then only we will proceed Ragini..
Ragini was confused.something was stopping her,she started to feel that she don't deserve Sanskar,in fact he deserves the best person than her.

Sanskar:she can bua.
Adi:see..i knew this will happen what was the need to word till the last minute.you are getting married.if you can't make sometime for yourself now only then how you are able to make it after the marriage.what will happen to my brother then?
Avantika:Adi you are overreacting.
Adi:oh yes whatever i do you will feel overreacting only.
Shiela holds Ragini's hands.
Adi:well i forgot to ask maami what sentimental dialogue you were saying..
Shiela angrily:you..
Adi:i was just joking.and i am getting late i have some work.and Ragini take care don't careless on your health and be happy.bye bye.
He pats on Sanskar's shoulder and leaves.

Shiela:am sorry again!
Ragini: it's okay chachi.
She smiles.
Avantika caresses her hair:okay then we will leave since there's lot of preparation remaining.
Sujatha:and yes,Sanskar will be here only until you go home.being a mother-in-law i will order you to make my son to do everything for you..okay!
Ragini smiles a bit.
And they too leaves.

Ragini:you didn't tell them?
She managed to ask after the silence.
Sanskar:Ragini let's move on.
He caresses her cheeks and smiles: there's 2 more hours for your drips to finish.lets talk until then!
Ragini:you are not angry with me?

Sanskar:the fact is i was angry.but nothing is more important than you!
Ragini: I didn't understand what to do that time.
Sanskar: it's okay but next time you will say everything to me.remember you have promised of not taking such step.

When a nurse gets the soup.
He takes it from her.
And he moves to her and was about to feed her.
Ragini:no..am not that weak i can have it by myself.
Sanskar smiles:i know you can have but I don't want to leave the chance.
She smiles.
He feeds to her.

Ragini stops him:Sanskar!!
Sanskar looks at her.
Ragini bends her head.
Sanskar:as per every heroines in the tv shows you are feeling you are not deserving and you think i deserve the better person than you etc etc am i right?
She looks at him.
Sanskar: I didn't expect that you will also turn dramatic.stop thinking any stupid things and don't put some twists further let's live real.okay forget everything and start new well there's only 2 days will have the new life.then i know to remove this dramatic Ragini.because that only suits me and you have to tolerate a lot in coming days!
She smiles.

Later..

Ashish and Janki comes.as it was her discharge.
Sanskar smiles.
Ashish:Ragini let's go.
Ragini stood and was about to move.
Janki:you stayed here...
Sanskar: it's fine aunty.
Janki smiles
Ashish:Anyways we would joining the venue soon!
They smiles.

And sanskar bids to them.how he wished to stay with Ragini for some more time.

After sometime..

Since she was still weak Ragini wore a simple Black and green mix Anarkali.
And she walked out.
The part which astonished her was it was just her father who questioned her and no one in the family ask about it and they reacted as if nothing happened even after they knew.may be this was one of the special day,they didn't wanted to spoil it!

While on the other side.
Sanskar wore a black kurta with a black denim.
He was spraying the perfume.

Raman:oh ho it seems groom want to spellbound the bride by perfume only!
Ishita:look who is saying?daily who wants one bottle perfume.
Raman:you..you don't have other thing then letting me down?
Ishita:i was showing the reality.if you feel it's letting doen then see how low you are...
Sanskar:stop stop now don't start please!
Laksh:bhai what start?they crossed to much more.
Manyatha brings a scarf.she puts it around Sanskar's neck:i specifically designed it for you.

Arjun near the door:did someone see my Pen?i don't know where i placed it.
All face-palms.
Laksh:if you do pen book always na our number isnt going to ring only?
Arjun confused:what?
Raman:i will get pen factory for you..now take part in your brother's function
Arjun annoyed:no i want that one it was Sanskar bhaai's gift!
Gautham :here is your pen.i took it!
Arjun:why didn't you inform.
Gautham joins his palm:sorry!
Ishita:now you go get ready we have to reach venue today only!

Sanskar moves aside to balcony and calls Ragini.
Ragini picks the call.
Sanskar:how are you?did you take your medicines?
Ragini:yes i did.and we are on way to the venue!
Sanskar:and guess we are getting late..(he laughs a bit) here there's fighting for every silly reasons and yup already some have reached.and some are here!
Ragini smiles.
Sanskar: you had food right?
While Manyatha peeps and she signs everyone to join.
Ragini:Yes i had.
Sanskar:and soon will meet..
All coughs

Sanskar:flu spread here i think now i will get more late because have to take everyone to the hospital!
All makes faces.
Sanskar:between bye Ragini..
All:bye Ragini we will meet sooooon!
He glares them and they laughs.
While Ragini smiles.

But she gets into a deep thinking.

To be continued.......

So how's it?

Do you think everything is sorted?will Ragini back off from the marriage?