Pt 3:Shock for Sanskar

Let's begin...

Shekhar:Ragini...why did you leave Abhimanyu there?
Ragini was welcomed with question when she just entered the home.
Ragini looks on with a blank expression.she felt her father was somewhere feeling insecure about this fact.

Shekhar realises that he shouldn't have questioned her like this.
Shekhar:Ragini!!!
He makes her sit.
Shekhar:Say!!
He smiles.she smiles back at him.because he was patient to listen her.which made her happy!

Ragini explains him about whatever misunderstanding happened.
Ragini:Sanskar didn't do anything. Before listening Abhimanyu started over powering.and he insulted Sanskar.which I can't forget now too.i didn't like the way he spoke..he is too judgemental about others and he was selfishly talking about himself and considered me as to be wife without even asking me about that..
Shekhar:leave all that..leave that Abhimanyu.tell me who is Sanskar?
For a moment she looks at him.because his tone depicted as if he is teasing her!

He had a small smile on his face.because he could really find different Ragini when she spoke about Sanskar.
Ragini:he is my new friend!
Shekhar:oh..new friend!!
He smiles.
Ragini:Dad??are you teasing me?
Shekhar shrug his shoulder:no!

Ragini:you know he was been So nice.he asked sorry many times just that he thought me and Abhimanyu are couple.he just didn't revert back to Abhimanyu.
Shekhar:he is really a nice guy i can feel it after listening to you.
Ragini:he made me eat the platter of varieties of food and i have never had such tasty food in my whole life.
She goes on saying about Sanskar.Sanskar this sanskar that and she wasn't tired of saying it.

Shekhar smiles at the end he had only question for her:Do you Love him?
Ragini looks at him shocked.

While here Sanskar..
Wherever he was moving his workers were giving him a tight smile look.
Being tired of this:what happened to you guys?Raghu chacha...
And the old staff from his his workers laughs.
Sanskar:chacha you too...am i looking like joker?
Raghu chacha:we never saw you so free with Sanskar...
Sanskar:what?
Raghu:no sometimes you should try to know about it by comparing.
Sanskar:Comparing what?
Raghu:that you should try to know..
He goes.
Sanskar:arey chacha aapne tho bataya hi nahi?!

And here Ragini was in such a situation where she can't No neither she could say Yes!
Ragini:Dad!!
Shekhar:what happened?
Ragini:that your...
Shekhar:yeah i asked Do you Love him?just yes or no!
Ragini:umm..
Shekhar:tumhe Sanskar pasand hai na?(you like Sanskar right?)
She bent her head.
Shekhar:Shall i consider you silence as Yes?

Ragini looks at him.
Shekhar:Ragini...
Ragini:i just met him 3 days back!
Shekhar:so?
Ragini:met him thrice!
Shekhar:so?
Ragini:he is engaged!
Shekhar:so this is what stopping you?
Ragini was silent.

Shekhar smiles:well don't you think his standard is less than us.you are gynaecologist!
Ragini:no dad.. I don't care about...
She stops.
Shekhar smiles and blinks his eyes at her.
Ragini:but he is engaged.
Her eyes starts teary.
Shekhar:Ragini..why are you crying now?
Ragini:mein jo chahti hoon mujhe woh milta nahi hai!(whatever i wish for I won't get that)
Shekhar:yeh wala soch na tumhe nikaal na padega.(you should remove such thoughts)
Ragini:but...

Shekhar:jab tak tum khul ke nahi bataogi saamne wale ko kaise pata chalega ki tum kya chahti ho?
(When you will not say openly then how would someone know about what want?)
Ragini:but it's too late now.
Shekhar:may be but is this good if you start to cry?if you cry would everything go according to you?Ragini first fill positive thoughts in you and then decide..
Ragini : I don't know what i have to do...

Shekhar: I won't say that now go and tell him about what you feel but if you get such chances then you should not leave it for any cost?
Ragini:if i get a chance too if i get what i want then won't you have any objections?
Shekhar:what did you say in middle..?
Ragini thinks:if i get a chance...
Shekhar:no not that...
Ragini: won't you have the objection regarding my relation with...
Shekhar interrupts her:not that...
Ragini thinks as she couldn't remember what she said in middle.
Ragini:what i said?if get chance and get what i want then...
Shekhar:exactly.. what You want..!!
Ragini looks at him.
Shekhar:then i would support you in every decision Ragini.sometimes you should tell it openly.like if you had told me that you don't want to be doctor then i would have supported you.
Ragini looks at him.
Shekhar:like tumhe khul ke batana chahiye.the way you were studying those times i felt you were interested in this field.
Ragini:it was not that I didn't wanted to become one but i never thought that choosing this field will completely take my family faraway.and make disturbed about that!
Shekhar:this field is about making more of your family.your patients are like your own!
Ragini smiles.

Janki who entered home:what talks are going on between father-daughter?
Both smiles at him.
Shekhar:you don't need to be jealous about!
Janki:really?
And they laughs.

Some days passed..
Ragini used to meet Sanskar whenever she gets time she joined the work.

Ragini goes to Sanskar's hotel.
Where Swara was shouting at Sanskar.

Swara:i am tired Sanskar.i can't continue with this.i can't..
Her tone softened:Sanskar i don't know how to say or what...may be you are not wrong at your place but i want a partner who would match according to me.mom taunts me of choosing you is my mistake and she got me a proposal.and he is none other than my boss. Without having any other option i had to accept it.
Sanskar just keeps on looking at her.
Swara: don't you have to ask anything after this?
Sanskar smiles and nods in no.
Swara:will you change Sanskar?
Sanskar holds her hand:marry your mother's choice Swara.i know he can be your best partner.even if i try to change for you then i will hate you for no reason.since you are my friend i will be happy about it.
Swara:i am sorry Sanskar..
Sanskar: don't be..now go but don't forget this friend!
Swara smiles and nods.
Sanskar:at least now have something..
Swara:sorry but next time.mom is waiting for me in car.
Sanskar:okay.go!
She smiles. And turns and sees Ragini.
Who made a smart move of asking coffee with a waiter there.
She sits.

While Swara goes from there.
Sanskar:Madam!
Ragini sees him.
He sits in front of her.
Ragini:woh...
Sanskar:i know you heard her.
Ragini:i am sorry..
Sanskar: it's okay madam.first we found compatible but now no!
Ragini:And me?
She asked him.
Sanskar looks on.
Ragini:i know i shouldn't have ask this..but do you find me as compatible to you.
Sanskar:me i mean what?
Ragini nods in no:nothing.
She realises what she is speaking and at what time!

She stood:i have to go.
Picking up her bag she moves.
Sanskar:Madam?!
Ragini herself:what will he think of me..?Ragini it would be like i was waiting for his break up.

"jab tak tum khul ke nahi bataogi saamne wale ko kaise pata chalega ki tum kya chahti ho?"
"I won't say that now go and tell him about what you feel but if you get such chances then you should not leave it for any cost?"Shekhar's words rings in her ears.

He stood in front of her:Madam!
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:what were you saying?
She takes a deeps breath.and says within herself "Ragini you can do it"and :will you Marry me?
Sanskar looks at her shocked.

While all the customers and workers looks at them shocked:haan?!
After that there was only full of silence.
Ragini shrinking her eyes:please!

To be continued.....

So how's it?

Nowadays getting very low responses if compared.why? aren't you liking my concepts?
That really makes me lose interest in writing.but still trying one update per day in my busy schedule for all those who reads.
I cannot update back to back now. there was a day within 24 hours i updated 6 updates.but now am busy with my work and somewhere the responses really disheartens. Just for my love for Ragsan and for my genuine readers i think i am still here!

Tell me which story of mine you want to read next?