Pt 4:the decision

Let's begin...

Sanskar:madam??!!
He couldn't believe what he heard was reality or he was just hallucinating?
Same goes with the people around him.

Ragini:will you marry me?
She asks him again.
He smiles:madam for a moment i thought you were serious...
Ragini:i am serious about this...
He looks on.for the very first time he was speechless.

Ragini:my dad said to me that we should not leave the chances when the situation gives us.and i did what i felt to do?i thought i would not come between you and your fiance but now i felt... I didn't wanted to rush.but i know if today i back out then i can never...
Sanskar:madam.i am just a chef!
Ragini:i know that!

Just then someone:Sanskar!
He looks at person who is revealed to be his mother.
Sujatha was extremely shocked of what is going on in her son's life.because just then she got to know about cancellation of Sanskar and Swara's marriage through swara's mother.
And what is happening now?

Today looks like with him.his extra dramatic mother too got speechless.which really felt!
Ragini turns and sees Sujatha.
For a moment sujatha smiles at her and moves to sanskar and drags him from there.
Ragini looks on.

Sujatha: what's all this sanskar?
Sanskar:if i knew then i would have explained you before you ask.the fact is what you heard i also know that much only.
Sujatha looks at Ragini who was having a confused look of whether she should stay there or not.but she felt that she made herself as a cartoon!

Sujatha:kuch bhi kaho ladki bohoth himmatwali hai!
Sanskar:maa..what should i tell her?
Sujatha:why are you asking me?what you think about her?
Sanskar:she is good actually best but...
Sujatha:but what?
Sanskar:she is a doctor!!
Sujatha:so what?
Sanskar:mom are you understanding me?
Sujatha:my son is also a star chef.
Sanskar looks on at her.
Sujatha:your face is saying that you also don't want to let go this chance then why are you reasoning with me?
Sanskar ends up smiling after his mother's words.
Sujatha sees Ragini going from there:arey..she is going.stop her!
Sanskar: but what will i say?
Sujatha:first stop her and say what exactly you think about her.
Sanskar:mom she thinks i belong here!
Sujatha:then it's good no?she accepted the way you love to live.now go stop her.

Ragini was in such dilemma that she felt she shouldn't have spoke about this only.she moves to her car and unlocks it and opens the door when Sanskar comes running there:Madam!!
Listening his voice she immediately turns.
He was panting for breath as she parked her car bit far and he came running to her.
He smiles still breathing heavily.he came there with blank mind what to say what to not.he knew nothing!
She waited for him to say something.
Since he didn't say anything.
Ragini:i am sorry.i shouldn't have said all this but at that moment i felt to..
Sanskar interrupts her:no no madam actually i am here to reply for the one you asked.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar: Actually I don't have any sort of reason where i could say No to you but....but i want to know.actually marriage is the relation where i think where there should be the involvement of our both family.previously Swara and i decided of marriage since we knew each other from long time but our family wasn't getting along with each other which resulted of breaking the relation which didn't actually didn't made any difference to me.but if it happens with us i mean you and me then that would hurt me!
Ragini was just looking at him.
Sanskar:so it's better that if we discuss with our families.
Ragini just nods because..just her dad knows about this but not others so she found it would be best if she discuss with everyone.
She smiles to the fact that he accepted her.
He smiles back:and madam....
She interrupts:Ragini!!

She sits on the car.
And she looks at him.and he smiles at her.
And she goes.

Both goes to their respective family where the decision was yet to be taken.it was just some more time....

To be continued...

How's it?