Pt 14: Shiela's doubts to the conspiracy

Let's begin....

It was the day before the mehendi..
Everyone were indulged themselves in preparation.

Shiela was sitting tensed..
Preethi notices her:bhabhi what happened?
Shiela looks at her:i saw something that's scaring me!
Preethi:i think you saw yourself..
She was about to turn.
Shiela:this is not time for joke. I am not joking!
Preethi:bhabhi... Did your designer didn't design your dress properly?
Shiela: it's not about that!
Preethi:okay will see later.
Shiela:then why you ask what happened?
Preethi:formality!
She goes.

Shiela:how i should tell? That what i saw?with whom i should tell?in this whole house everyone just don't listen to me and they face the problem in end.i should talk to sujatha...
Shiela moves where every ladies were looking at the marriage outfits.

And she drags Sujatha without anyone's notice.
Sujatha:what happened shiela?
Shiela:ask what didn't happen!
Sujatha:what?
Shiela:today morning i went to meet my friend Suman.

Flashback..

Shiela:so tell me suman how's everything?
Suman: it's good in my home shiela but i heard of Sanskar's wedding!
Shiela smiles:yes..for that only i came to invite!
Suman:well i am not pleased to come to that wedding shiela but for you i will come.
Shiela:why are you saying like this suman?
Suman: isn't the girl Dr.Sharma's daughter!
Shiela:yes ...
Suman:somedays ago her marriage was fixed with a Dr.Abhimanyu you might know him.the neurologist.
Shiela:so what suman even Sanskar's marriage was fixed earlier.
Suman:arey i know Abhimanyu's family closely.at last moment they got to know that girl has some bad habits.uske gunn chaal kuch theek nahi hai.
Shiela:means?
Suman:so they were saying they got saved from ruining Abhimanyu's life.
Shiela:arey it's nothing like that we met her..
Suman:aaj kal ki ladkiyon ko kaise kisi ko mutthi mein baandhna hai sab pata hai.
Shiela:may be they spread rumours for rejection nowadays this is also playing high...
Suman: it's up to you shiela nothing will benefit me i just told to secure your family.i don't want our friendship to ruin.

Shiela was so confused.she don't know whether to believe the words or leave it.
What if really Ragini is not a nice girl as she portrays. It's about Sanskar's life.he just told and everyone agreed.nobody even tried to cross check the family background and Ragini's past.what if the greater past is stored behind.it means Ragini is beautiful and educated.but she is 31 year old why it took these many years for marriage?is it true that Ragini really have some problem.

She was stepping into a clinic to meet Ishita as Ishita called her to collect the details of wedding planner.
When she noticed Shekhar there entering the cabin of psychologist.
She opened the door a little.
Earlier it was just the casual talks.
When Shekhar:ab Ragini theek tho rahegi na..i mean earlier whatever problem she was facing.since it's her marriage....
Shiela quickly moves from there:this means Ragini is mentally affected girl.
She closes her mouth with her palm.
Shiela:hey Prabhu..unhoni hone wala tha!

Flashback ends...

Sujatha:what are you saying shiela?there might be something else!
Shiela:i heard it right.why would i lie?uska maansik santhulan theek nahi hai.yeh jaan kar bhi hum apne Sanskar ka life tho nahi barabaad kar sakte na!
(She is mentally ill.even after knowing this we can't spoil Sanskar's life right)
Sujatha was about to deny when shiela again interrupts:remember that Gupta ji's daughter she also had a mental problem she used to portray herself fine in front of everyone.night she used to shout like a mad.
Sujatha:nothing like that shiela you are overthinking if there was something like that she couldn't have been a doctor today!
Shiela:why don't you listen to me.i don't feel this is right.
Sujatha:just stop it and leave this here. Sanskar knows her right if there was something he would know it.
Shiela:what if..
Sujatha just leaves.
Shiela:ab mein kya karoon with whom i should say..no now i should directly get the evidence as soon as possible and provide it.but how will i get?

Ragini comes out of the conference meeting in hospital and takes out her mobile where she got Sanskar's call and she couldn't pick it.
She calls him back.
He was in the dhaba.
He smiles and picks the call.
Ragini:sorry i was in the important conference meeting!
Sanskar:first of all when will you stop with your sorry's?
Ragini smiles:okay sorry I won't...
Sanskar:see again!
Ragini:emm.. leave it why have you called?anything important.
Sanskar:no i called just like that!
Ragini:between am going back home..
Sanskar:do one thing come straight to dhaba let's have lunch together!
Ragini:now?
Sanskar:yeah then when?
Ragini:mom is waiting for me at home!
Sanskar:in that case say some excuses...
Ragini for a moment smiles as she thought he would you say okay go home: okay i will try.
Sanskar: remember i am waiting for you!
Ragini:okay!

Later..

Ragini gets down the cab.
Sanskar was already waiting for her:you again took the cab?
Ragini:i am ...
She scratches her forehead.
Sanskar:so much fear!!
Ragini:am learning.
Sanskar: what's there to learn when you know...
Ragini:okay sorry!!
Sanskar:again sorry... especially you should not say sorry people say anyone can say sorry but doctors should not say sorry!
She laughs: then what should i say?
Sanskar:will think and tell.come am starving!

He serves the food for her and to himself.
Sanskar:so how's every preparations going?
Ragini: it's good.
Sanskar:between what's your favourite colour?
Ragini looks at him:white.why?
Sanskar:just casually i asked.
Ragini nods:yours?
Sanskar laughs a bit.
Ragini: what happened?
Sanskar: i don't have specific...
Ragini nods

Sanskar:and i had to ask something are you taking the sleeping pills even now?
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar gets it by her silence:so you are taking it.you are a doctor,you know how it harms and you yourself taking it.
Ragini:am trying to stop it was that i was been addicted to it.
He nods and doesn't say anything for a moment.
Ragini looks at him:it was that from last few days i didn't take yesterday night i had to...
She reasoned.
Sanskar looks at her and then smiles a bit and nods and he holds her hand which she placed on table.

Ragini got call from and unknown number.
Ragini picks it.
It was shiela on the other side:Ragini it's shiela here.
Ragini:chachi ji..
Sanskar looks at her.
Shiela:well i was thinking to meet you showing some jewellery so that you can select..
Ragini: it's not needed chachi you can select by yourself!
Shiela:no i want it to be your choice.where are you now?
Sanskar signs her to say she isn't with him so later they don't tease them but he wasn't aware of what's running in shiela's mind.
She signs him what to say.he tells her to say she is at home!

Ragini:i am at home chachi ji..
Shiela turns to home where she just then met janki and came who told Ragini went to meet her friend.
Shiela:oh...can we meet please i feel to meet you and talk to you?
Ragini smiles:sure chachi ji..at what time and where?
Shiela:at Shringar Garden and half an hour later.is that okay?
Ragini:okay!
She disconnects the call.

Sanskar:between why chachi suddenly wants to meet you?
Ragini:may be she wants to show jewellery.
Voice:pakde gaye so this is going on!
Both turns.

Sanskar smiles:manyatha!!
Manyatha and her husband uday smiles.just sometime ago they landed India and they directly came dhaba to meet sanskar.and they saw Ragsan together.
Manyatha:how Romantic?
Sanskar:shut up.
Uday:oh please..now this sister of yours will start her lecture here so best is to accept what she says!
Manyatha shocked:udayveer!
Uday to change the topic quickly:Hey Ragini..remember us?
Manyatha smiles:how can she forget us.we stayed all connected in the video call!
Ragini smiles.

After talking sometime..
Ragini:between chachi called me.i need to take a cab now!
Manyatha:okay..we will drop you there.
Uday:yes exactly why cab?
Sanskar:yeah Ragini you should go with them.
Ragini nods.

To be continued.....

So how's it???