Pt 19:Ragini teases Sanskar

Lets begin.....

Ragini wakes up with a beautiful smile on her face.the smile that was the present from sanskar.
He been so cute and his confession made her heart flutter in happiness.

Yes,it's true that she don't know if she is still perfect for Sanskar or not but now she know that no matter what Sanskar would love her unconditionally.

Today evening is her wedding.brushing off all those unwanted thoughts she wanted to be happy.

Srishti comes there and takes out a lehenga from wardrobe.since it was her haldi in sometime.
Srishti sees her and smiles:seems someone is blushing.
Ragini blushed more:no!
Srishti:let's do one thing,i will cancel the beautician because Sanskar's thoughts are enough to bring the glow on your face.now tho you would get haldi from him.and uske baad aur kya chahiye.
Ragini smiles and in a complaining tone:bhabhi!!
Both laughs.
Srishti:okay here is your breakfast and also get fresh and then call me to get you ready for the haldi.okay?
Ragini nods.
Srishti moves out.

Ragini takes her phone to send a message to Sanskar but stops herself and smiles.
She goes to washroom.

While Sanskar was still asleep due to last night alcohol effect.and everyone trying to wake him up as it was already late.
Ishita:all because of you Raman.
Raman:that's also my problem.do one thing whatever the problem is going on in the world blame me only!
Ishita:you are the sole reason.
Sujatha:we have to send the haldi also this guy.
Adi shouts :side please..
And all looks at him and he splashes the bucket of water on him.

Sanskar wakes up with jerk.
Adi:see how easy it was?
Sanskar huffs atlast panting for the breath.
Sujatha:we have to send the haldi and see yourself.
Sanskar close his eyes tightly and remembers the previous night's incident:ah...
He loons at Raman.
Sanskar:Raman bhaiyya am gonna kill you.
Adi:this time i am with you sanky.tera tamasha dekhne mujhe bulaya hi nahi sanskar smiles sarcastically and nods:Aww..so sad
and throws the pillow on his face.
Sujatha:okay sanskar get ready fast.

Soon after sometime.

Ragini was ready white and yellow colour lehenga.
Ashish:they didn't send the haldi till now?
Janki:i will call sujatha ji.

While here Sanskar was made to sit.
One by one applies haldi on Sanskar.whose face have turned crooked.
Gautham takes a fist of haldi.
Sanskar:no..
He stood and runs and he bends and the haldi falls on Arjun.
Everyone laughs.
Arjun:why me?

Soon Ahaan and Laksh goes to give the haldi to Ragini's home as per the traditions.

While Sanskar enters inside his room.
Rachna and uthra were placing Sanskar's sherwani on his bed.
They goes out.
While he picks his phone.
Sanskar:no messages still?may be she is busy....what if..what if she is still upset.

Ragini looks at the phone thinking whether to text him or not.she thought to tease him a little.and as expected she sees his calker ID on her phone screen.

She picks the call.
Sanskar:Ragini...
This is what he could say..he was really been the despo for her and it's the reality too.
She controls her smiles maintains herself with formal tone:yeah..
Sanskar:what yeah?i mean sorry.i mean i am sorry for the last night.i ws not drunk actually...i mean i was drunk..
Ragini controls her laughter.

Sanskar curses himself and forms a perfect sentence in his mind:i mean to say i don't drink i was forced to..
She just stays silent.
Sanskar:Ragini yaar please speak something.even if you scold me no problem.
It was that he don't know what she thinks now.so he is hell confused.when he asked her previous night in drunk state Arjun and laksh took him to home since it was late and also he was losing the conscious.
So he don't have the idea of what she thinks now.