Pt 15: It's the full stop!

Let's begin......

Ragini :chachi ji..
Shiela who was already waiting for her turns to her and fake smiles:come come sit here.
They sit in the near by seat.
Shiela:Ragini beta.. we didn't got much time to know each other only!
Ragini smiles.
Shiela:anyways we will know each other. Haye am so excited i will ask you some question.
Ragini smiles:sure chachi ji.
Shiela:my question is you are so beautiful and settled. No one proposed you till now? I heard that you only approached to Sanky first..
Ragini smiles:studies were always behind me that I didn't give interest on such things.

Shiela:ohh.. and like Sanskar have allergy with peanuts. Do you have any kind of birth allergies or something?
Ragini :No there's anything like that!
Shiela:nothing i mean kuch bhi nahi? Like there ain't a head ache something like that?
Ragini's smile vanished for a moment but still she smiles brushing off her thoughts:no chachi ji.. but there's head ache when i had a hectic schedule?
Shiela:And there should be something right....
And they were interrupted by the call in Ragini's phone from one of her patient.
Ragini excuses.

Shiela:oh God how to find out!
Manyatha from behind:what to find out?
Shiela turns and sees her and smiles:arey mannu when did you came?
Manyatha interrrupts:leave that chachi..what were you doing with her?it doesn't seem like you have something casual with her but a suspicion.
Shiela:nothing like that!
Manyatha:even the dumb person will understand what were you trying to do?
Shiela left out a breath: it's all for Sanskar.
Manyatha:what?
Shiela explains about the recent happenings!

Shiela:i strongly feel that Ragini is suffering from some mental problem!
Manyatha:what?are you insane chachi?
Shiela:being a doctor why is she was interested in him and especially a joint family and did you realise her age??she is 31.what is your age and when did you marry?you are 28 and you got married in 25 no...not only now even all girls in our family would marry in 20's not in any 30+ age!
Manyatha nods her head in disgust: I didn't knew in my family too there's someone keeping such thoughts!
Shiela:see the reality and understand it.
Udayveer who stood silent till now watching them breaks his silence:Chachi..you are forgetting something Even Sanskar is 30+ don't he need to be questioned.even his marriage have broken.dont he need to be questioned the same?
Shiela:sanskar is a guy..
Udayveer:in which generation you are living?
Manyatha: it's not wrong to consult a psychologist.it's her personal thing you should not involve unusually.
Shiela:you won't understand... it's about Sanskar's life...
Uday sees Ragini standing there.her eyes have almost welled up listening about whatever shiela thought about her.

Uday:Ragini..
Ragini smiles weakly with much difficulty she controls her tears.
And walks to them:i have a patient to attend with..i will leave!
Uday:wait we will drop you.
Ragini:no it's fine.i..i will leave.it's emergency!
She leaves from there taking a taxi.

Uday and Manyatha understood that she is hurt since she heard shiela.

*****************************************

Sujatha:what you did shiela?
Shiela:i don't feel i did wrong!
Avantika:Bhabhi can i say something.It was not only Ragini but Sanskar too liked her.before doing all this why didn't you bother to ask him at least?
Shiela:ladkon ke baat alag hai woh jis bhi ladkiyon ke saath rehte hai automatically pasand karne lagte hai.so they don't know what's hidden behind?so i am not guilty about this!

Sujatha: didn't i tell you to leave it..
Shiela:i have considered Sanskar as my own kid that's why i did it!
Avantika:so according to you Adi is also Mentally ill?
Shiela looks at her.

Avantika:everyone of us know how Adi had to overcome his depression.so that means he is also mentally ill.i want to to clarify one thing bhabhi to one consulting Psychologist can be many reasons and for god sake those consultants are not mentally unstable!
Shiela:did you notice her age?
Avantika:wait..you have an unmarried sister-in-law with you what you want to say about her?why her??what about your daughter Kaira? what's her age?26 right???you think you will get her married sooner?
Shiela looks at her.
Avantika:she have just started with her career and i definitely feel she won't get married soon not before 30+.
She stressing the sentence so shiela understands.

Manyatha explained this to Sujatha and Avanthika.
Shiela:oh then do you know why her previous proposal got broken the reason was ...
Sujatha: that's not our concerns shiela...
Shiela:nobody isn't understanding me!

Sanskar from behind :Chachi..
Shiela turns to him.
Sanskar just then got to know about all this from manyatha and she informed him to come soon!
Shiela:Sanskar...
Sanskar:good to know that you care for me a lot...
Shiela:you are not different from laksh and Gautham..
Sanskar:yes chachi in fact i know this for a long time but I didn't expect that you would do something like this.if you had asked me i would have explained it to me. Well if someone questions the same about kaira what would you do?
Shiela:you are also taking me wrong?
Sanskar:trust i am not.but the thing is you need to be understood.Ragini didn't hide anything from me but she isn't suffering from any kind of problems!
Shiela looks at him.

Sanskar: it's important to let you know that i met the person who was Ragini's prospective groom.and in fact it was Ragini who rejected the proposal just because he misbehaved with me.(after a pause) And she lived alone in the hostels for completing her studies and the fact was her family are the doctors.you only see being a dentist Ishita bua is busy so much.but everyone in her family (he stops for a moment so that she understands what he is trying to say)are busy serving their patients she was alone.she loved our family seeing us having busy in our respective life still we manage to make some time.there ain't any other motive.
Shiela realised her misunderstanding.

Sanskar:whatever she had to tell,she had told me already chachi.but whatever you did was really wrong.that's why i asked if kaira was in her place and someone does to her same as you.how would she feel?leave her.being a parent how would you feel?if same thing, Ragini's parents listens how would they feel? it's not bad if a girl marries after settling,though whatever the age is, Marriage doesn't speak about age or something ...but it tells about the family accepting the girl and helping her to settle in the new world,it tells about a soulmate who understands each other.and everyone have their choice of life.Ragini's choice was this,so do you think she is wrong???
Shiela:i am sorry..i.. I shouldn't have done that without letting you know!
Sujatha:and i think you should apologise to Ragini.
Shiela:i will.. hopefully she forgives me!

While on the other all preparation was going on in Ragini's home.
She couldn't tolerate shiela's words which were disturbing him.
It's been an hour that she locked herself in the room. If she had to get away from this she had the only choice.

It's the full stop

She takes the sleeping pills and gulps it but she didn't feel to sleep and frustrated with it,next she takes few more tablets emptying the bottle . Which did it's work and she loses her conscious slowly!

Sometimes one don't understand about what next?life feels like so miserable and ends up doing something which we shouldn't!!
There's a solution for every problem,but searching for it we take up different thing that yourself you won't understand why you end up doing that.or else you aren't left to ask the same to yourself!
When we lose the connection on ourselves that can't be shared.because we didn't share it to ourselves first!!

To be continued......

So how's it???