Pt 11: Sanskar in a Tight spot

Let's begin....

Sanskar moves towards the family who were discussing about the family function.
Sanskar smiles:guys today is Swara's wedding...she have invited all of you..
Ishita:oh God Raman..today only i have time, let's go and shop for the wedding.
Preethi:arey baba mein bhi aati hoon..till the last minute of the wedding shopping doesn't end only.
Sanskar:kaira..
Kaira:i and Rachna and uthra have already planned to buy some matching jewelry hai na rachna.
Rachna:haan haan haan..
Sanskar:i will personally take you tomorrow..
Kaira:i have a photoshoot..uthra is going to college and rachna is for practice.
Sanskar looks at Adi.

Adi: Pankhudi yaar how many friends you have?bro seriously she want to meet her friends today only if i don't go with her then all will feel bad.
He elbows to pankhudi:haan.. it's a long time friends and i literally forgot about Swara and i said yes..sorry Sanskar.
Sanskar:Gauthan bro at least you..
Gautham was not getting the perfect reason.
Pankhuri: actually no..Gautham we have to consult the doctor.i forgot to tell you.
Sanskar:what happened bhabhi?
Pankhuri:i am having fever from morning.
Gautham places his back palm on her forehead:oh my my it's burning.we have to go to doctor.
Sanskar gave them a look.

Sanskar:Lucky you are my favourite brother right?i know you will join
Laksh smacks DJ's head:this Dj wanted to learn photography and was eating my head so you know wedding is nearing there's no time...
Sanskar:ok ok I understand.

Sanskar:Arjun..
Arjun looks at him innocently.
Sanskar:you will go with me right?you are the best brother.
Arjun:em.. me.. me.. i.. mujhe mujhe hawa khane jaana hai.
All:kya?
Arjun scratch his head
All laughs

Harish:simple no one want to go then why are you wasting your energy..?
Sanskar looks on:then i have to ask Ragini ...
All:are you mad?
Sanskar being startled:guys..groom is her colleague!
All:oh..
Shiela:now you understand right?ok pankhuri teach us the dance for the Sanskar's wedding function.and let's decide kon kon kis gaane pe dance karega.
All:yes
Sanskar looks Pankhuri..
Pankhuri: I don't have fever
Sanskar nods:hmm..

After sometime..

Sanskar rings the bell..
And janki opens the door.
He greets her.
Janki smiles:come inside.
He enters inside.

Ragini comes down wearing dark green colour salwar. All set to go for Mohit's wedding.
Ragini smiles at him. And she realises again they are in the coordination of colours.yup because Sanskar was wearing the dark green tuxedo.
It was the coincident again.

They soon leaves.
In the car..
Sanskar:you look beautiful..
She smiles:Thankyou and we are coordinating again?
Sanskar looks at her: what?
Ragini:our outfits.
Sanskar smiles: Thank God, if my family was here they would have teased out to the hell.
Ragini laughs.
Sanskar:seriously they think we are preplanning it.anyways it's cool!

Ragini: between swara is...
Sanskar interrupts:i am happy for her.
She smiles and nods and stares at him
Ragini herself:All Thanks to Swara that I could get you in my life.may be forever thankful!
Sanskar could feel her gaze for long time:Ragini.. I can't concentrate!
She composed and faces front with the burning cheeks.she was embarrassed.
He smiles concentrating on road biting his lower lip.Better say mischievous smile was crawling on his lips.
Ragini could feel his hand on her.
Holding her her hand he holds the gear.
Ragini turns and sees him.the smile was crawling on his lips but still concentrated on road.
She blushed.

First to second ..to 4 to reverse or even neutral he was marking the gear holding her hand in between.
She never knew what blush was?and this guy is making her feel like she is experienced in blushing.she should learn controlling it but that was not possible too.

He smiles biting his lower lip and turns towards her.who was smiling looking outside the window.
Then he concentrates on road and finally they reach the venue.
They were early to the venue.
Since Sanskar wanted to go early since it was Swara's wedding.he asked her to join and she agreed happily.

They walks inside hand in hand.when Divya spots Ragini and she shouts:Ragini..
She turns and finds divya along with few of her classmates.
She moves to them and meet with her classmates.
Sanskar was standing there folding his arms admiring Ragini's smile.

One of her classmate Ved:I thought we will never see you..finally!
Divya:between who's he?
Ragini: that's Sanskar,My fiance!
Divya:haan?few days back we met and..
Ragini: it's just the week our marriage fixed..
Divya:how did this mohit knew all this...
Ragini: actually i told him and bride is his friend.
All:oh...
Her classmate,Rahul:hey bro..
He forwards his hand to Sanskar.And Sanskar shakes his hand with him.
Rahul:how did you end up with this girl?she had only one thing in her mind that's books books and only books.
All laughs.
Divya:and during the exams who went to her,Ragini please give me some important question in which i can pass..
All again laughs.
Rahul:yeah.. that's me.actually me,Mohit and Sumit always depended on her during the exams.
Sheethal,another classmate:such a innocent topper!

Ved:seems like i have seen you somewhere?
Sheethal:are you a doctor?
Ved:wait..i read about you in some magazine.are you a chef?
Sanskar smiles and nods
Divya:wow chef and doctor?
Ved:and your hotel Royal star.i have come so many times there.
Sheethal:Thank God You didn't knew am sure you would have taken the meal for free everytime!
All laughs
Ved:no now i might get the discount in name of Ragini
Sumit:shut up man.

Sanskar:Ragini..i will catch you soon.
Ragini nods
He moves looking for swara.
Ragini continues to talk with her classmates and meets their respective families.

Sanskar stops as he spots Swara's mother.
Swara's mother:oh so you are here? where's your family?
Sanskar: actually they had some work..
He tried to reason as not even a single person were interested to join.before he ask only they had the reason.
Sanskar: where's swara?
Swara's mother:in the second room.and don't fill something against us in her mind.
Sanskar looks at her.
She goes

Sanskar enters the room where Swara was sitting all ready.and she was not happy.
Tears had rushed her eyes and she sees him: Sanskar.
She smiles and tears rolls down her cheeks.

He forwards the gift which he got for her.
Sanskar:hey.. why are you crying?
Swara: nothing!
Sanskar:if there's anything you want to say then you can.its your wedding Swara.you should be happy!
Swara cries:why did you move on so fast?
Sanskar looks on.she closes the door

Swara:can you be able to forget me but I can't?
Sanskar:Swara what are you saying?
Swara:i am sorry Sanskar..i realised lately i am in love with you!
Sanskar being shocked:whatt??

Swara holds his hand:i know,you moved on just to make me realise.
Sanskar:are you even in your senses?
Swara:now i am in my senses..i know it's late but it's not too late we can be together again.
She hugs him: let's go far far from our families.and stay away from them and start a new life. I love you so much Sanskar..
Ragini who came there looking for sanskar,heard Last sentence.even though the door was closed.

Swara:if you don't accept me then i will kill myself.
Sanskar looks on shocked
Swara: let's go from here now..i know you just accepted to marry because of my ignorance.let's leave from here.if you back off from doing then you will see me dead in front of you.
Ragini clutches the handle of the door tightly. She feared that she might lose Sanskar!

To be continued....

So how's it?

What will sanskar do now?