Pt 2:friendship grows

Let's begin....

Sanskar:no but why?
He questioned her in confusion.
Ragini smiles:i asked just like that!
He smiles:okay in that case..i am engaged soon going to get married.If my nani have listened this then..
Ragini:oh.but if nani listened then what?
Sanskar:long story.will tell you on next visit.Mere manhoosiyat ke baare mein specially!
Ragini smiles and nods.

She moves.and finds him walking beside her.
She smiles:you..
Sanskar:you were going alone thought to give you company.
She smiles: no it's okay i don't want to disturb you.
Sanskar:this is not the disturbance.actually from the time i met you..you were listening to whatever i say.there are some people who gets annoyed of that..
His face turned annoyed.
Ragini:you speak so good..
Sanskar:some people don't understand that..i wish that i could put them in some other planets.
Ragini laughs.

Sanskar:you look beautiful when you laugh.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:you felt bad?you know what i cannot keep anything inside whatever i feel i just say that on spot.

Just then a mid age man:Arey sanskar is she your friend?are you talking with her?
Sanskar:no she is a serial killer actually i thought why don't i give deal to kill me so we are discussing about that.
Ragini looks at him shocked.
Man:good good give the deal.okay i am going.
He goes.
Ragini:what was that?
Sanskar laughs: it's also long story.if i start I won't end soon.so next visit!
Ragini:then i think i should pack my stuffs and stay here.
Sanskar laughs
Ragini:but why serial killer?
Sanskar:well he is my father's cousin.lives near by and from childhood always disturbing me with some lame question.so i answer with extra lame reply.thats our way of talking!
Ragini smiles.

She thinks of stopping a rickshaw.
He stops it for her.
Sanskar:and madam talking is habit.i can live without food but cannot without talking.so if i hurt you or irritated you then i am really sorry.
Ragini laughs: nothing like that...
Sanskar:and i know that..
Ragini:what?
Sanskar:you gonna say this that nothing like that..if you would have really mind about my talks ab tak bhaag gayi hoti.
Ragini laughs:oh God I can't again..how you stay like this...
Sanskar:i will tell you tomorrow rickshaw is waiting for you from 10 minutes.if i start to say about this i think i will minimum take 2 hours.with long free time you come madam then we will talk.
Ragini smiles and nods.
And once she leaves.his phone starts to ring Caller ID SWARA.
His face turned annoyed.

Sanskar picks the call:hello swara..
Swara:where were you Sanskar?no matter what you won't change.....
He moves to his hotel.
Swara:for God sake get some responsibility.if you continue with some nonsense really I don't know what i am gonna do.
He kept the phone on speaker and goes around the people.leaving Swara to finish her tantrums.

While here Ragini reach her home she had a brod smile on her face.
Actually this was a special day.she have never laughed like this.

Opening her book she starts to read but her mind was filled with Sanskar's thought.and suddenly starts to laugh remembering his words his action.sometimes a stranger becomes so close in just one meet.
Totally he occupied her mind.

She got down the bed thinking she can't concentrate on any books.
When she moves out with a smile.

Shekhar who just entered the home notices her all smiling.
Shekhar:Ragini..
She sees him with a smile.
He smiles back:what happened?
She again remembered Sanskar saying "dandhe lekar maar lena" she laughs.
She covers her eyes through her palms.

Shekhar:what happened?
Controlling her laughter:nothing dad.
Shekhar:see yourself how you are laughing and saying nothing.very less time i get to laugh tell me also i will also laugh
She smiles:no dad nothing..