Pt 10: Swara's apologies

Let's begin...

Swara smiles at uthra and she enters inside the home followed by her parents.
Everyone just looks at each other, not having an idea of why they are here.

Ram had clarified with Swara's dad too. It was not that he directly went on fixing his son's marriage. He spoke to him and also told him that he is getting Sanskar married too. So that in future they don't have problem. But he spoke to him last night just before they went to Ragini's home.

Sanskar leans down the stair and sees swara. Who smiles at him.
He smiles back:hey Swara!
Everyone looks at him.

Ram asks them to sit.
Shiela to Raman:why are they here? Mood kharab kar diya!
Raman:i think they are here to invite for Swara's wedding.
Shiela:then i will spread the sweets around.
Raman laughs a bit.

Trio sits.
Ram:anything important?
Swara's mother:haan.. important only just to say that My swara is getting married in coming Thursday!
All left out a breath and smiles.
Laksh:isliye...
He held nani's hand stopping her as she was keen to bring her gun!
Laksh mutters:let her live no nani. Anyways she is out!
Nani gets sad.Reason need not to explain;)

Swara's mother didn't expect that reaction from them. All are laughing and smiling.
Sanskar: congratulations swara...
Ishita:wow... And Sanskar is also getting married.
Swara's mother looks at her because she thought they will plead to get her daughter married there.
Swara looks at Sanskar. She was sad!

Swara's mother:between Swara's fiance is no. 1 business man in this state.Mehera group of industries ka naam tho suna hoga. He got a separate big villa for swara.
Anuj:mehera haan they are really high in buisness.
Adi to pankhudi:so hame kya?
Dada ji:very nice.
Swara's father gave him the car:you all should come..
Nani:no no we can't come. That day we planned for an outing with Sanskar's fiance.
All look at her as they don't know when did this happen?

Sanskar:no swara..we will come!
Swara smiles a bit.
Laksh:yes we will plan the outing some other day.
Nani turns her face angrily.

Swara's mother:between who is the girl?because I don't think so an independent girl will like to live in the joint family!
Shiela:arey behen ji.our Sanskar's fiance is a gynaecologist.
Swara bends her head being sad.
Nani:but she respects the joint family even after she is having such a big degree.we are lucky to have her in our family.
Swara gets hurt.

Swara's mother:oh then she might not know what type of people's are staying here.poor girl i must say.may be she doesn't know How ugly Sanskar behaves at a times
She acted being pity.

Avanthika angrily:why don't you say it diectly Mrs.Sharma.i am so glad that Sanskar swara had broke more than Swara it was getting hard for us to tolerating you.between i am getting late for the office.i am leaving.
Harish holds her smiling sheepishly and mumbles:is it needed we also react like them?
Avanthika: it's needed harish.
Harish close his eyes of why he spoke.because now she will not stop.
Swara's mother:though he achieved and have a position but you know the class matters
Avanthika: I can understand the motive of Mrs.Sharma each time she comes to let down us.each time she let's down Sanskar.but not anymore.we tolerated thinking sanskar might get hurt.but now it's no point of listening anymore.Whatever Sanskar is today is by his hard work and aap jo achievement ki baat kar rahi hai woh aapki mehebaani se nahi mili hai Mrs.Sharma.not everyone will reach the position he is on.i am so happy that Sanskar got a partner who knows him first then his background.unfortunately someone being friend for long time too didn't got to know about it.
Swara's hurt was turning painful.
All sign adi to control her.because he can only do that.
Sanskar don't know what to do.if he goes in middle then his this bua can slap him too.but he didn't care he wanted to stop Avantika:bua please let it go