Pt 12: confronting!

Let's begin....

Swara cries still in the hug:please sanskar let's go faraway from here.
Sanskar left out a breath and smiles:okay Swara.you are right!
Ragini leaves the handle and she moves from there.

Swara smiles:i knew that you love me..
He pulls her from the hug forecefully:No.. I don't!!
Swara looks at him.
Sanskar:from how many years we know each other?nearly 9 years right?whatever you said,i have only said this okay Swara,you are right.but this time you are wrong.i don't love you neither i want to go faraway leaving everyone here stay you there.
Swara:Sanskar please don't say like that?
Sanskar:aaj tak meine jo tum kehti ho woh suna but aaj nahi. Sanskar do this sanskar do that. Sanskar i think we are compatible for each other.. didn't you say that... Sanskar don't do this sanskar do only this,am i a toy for you that whenever you want you can have whenever you don't then leave.since after that you had always made me feel low.i never thought that i will tell this to you ever but you didn't left me with any other option.
Swara:i accept my mistakes can't you forgive me..you are my everything now!

Sanskar:wow swara..2 months back when you got engaged to someone else that time you didn't realise i am your everything.
Swara looks at him shocked as how he got to know about it.

Sanskar:i still kept silent that at least one day you will tell but instead you had to blame and and what you did,break up?what break up???when we were never together.today as every of my family didn't want to attend i also didn't wanted to attend but still came respecting the relationship we shared earlier.
Swara:i am sorry that was all a mistake.everyone does the mistakes..
Sanskar:oh come on swara it's not the mistake but a betrayal!
Swara: can't you give me one chance..
Sanskar:no first tell how suddenly..this love??and because of your madness i am not ready to leave my family or my fiancee!
Swara cries :please sanskar at least give me last chance..

Sanskar: that's not possible Swara..and it's your life and your own decisions if you want to marry with the guy who is waiting for you then you can..and if you don't want thinking i will marry you then..sorry.and you can never be my life partner and you never was... Because of you only i started hating you. You got the annoyance in me.
He covers his eyes through his palms having no control with the words.but those were anger filled in himself for Swara.
He left out a breath calming down himself:look swara.. don't threaten me by saying you will suicide.and you know what you have irritated me that much that ki agar tum kuch kar bhi loge then i will forget you completely in 4 days.then what's the use of taking your life?
He smiles a bit:still decision..i am leaving my fiance is waiting for me.she accepted me as i am!

He moves towards the door and turns to swara: didn't Mohit made a separate world for you?all because he loves you.he would like to change for you because he loves you.just because of your some random craze don't forget what actually you want.i clearly know that you don't love me at all...and you are confused of how i know about the engagement? accidentally i saw Mohit's instagram page after 2 weeks of your engagement.i have saw all of your pictures with him swara all of it.i might react like a desi immatured guy,this is what you called me few days back.but i am not dumb to not realise what's happening around.
Swara:i am sorry.
Sanskar:you just had a restlessness that you took someone as granted.you don't value them when they are around you but ..but Swara when they leave ..that from now on there's no one for you,whom you will take granted.as you said i am also human i do mistakes as well i also get tired of a person who takes me granted everytime.and i have forgiven you hope you also forgive me for being rude. start a new journey with whom you love, that's mohit.its up to you now All the best!!

While here Ragini stood lost her eyes were on the direction to see whether Sanskar will come to her.
Divya notices her:Ragini what happened?
Mohit was sitting in the mandap waiting for swara.
It's been some time the priest asked to call bride and she was still not there!

Mohit looks at his mother she signs him that she will check.
Ragini was scared.her heart was beating fastly due to the fear.it seems like she could hear her heartbeat.

And someone moving towards left just pokes on right side of arms and she turns and doesn't find anyone and turns to her left only to find Sanskar who stood there with a broad smile on his face and raise his eye brows signing her what happened?.since he sensed her that she was upset!

She smiles widely:you..i mean....
Sanskar looks at her confused but smiles:am i looking more handsome now?that you are looking me being spell bounded?
She looks at him widening her eyes a little.
He laughs a bit.and he seemed happy.
She looks at him for a moment.
Sanskar:what happened?
She nods in no.
Then she turns and sees Swara sitting beside mohit.
She got confused.

Swara and mohit were taking the phera's while everyone are showering flowers when Ragini could feel the flowers on her.
And she turns to sanskar, instead of the couple he was showering the flowers on her. He was all lost.
Ragini looks at him: Sanskar!
He composes and smiles and showers the flower on the couple.
She laughs a bit.and again she could feel the flower.
She turns to him.
Sanskar bends towards her ear:i can do it.
She smiles and blushes a bit!

After sometime..
It was the bidaai.
Ragini was confused and looks at him.because the thing she heard was bothering her.
She was standing beside Sanskar.
Sanskar side hugs swara.
Swara:i am sorry sanskar..i realised how selfish i was..
Sanskar stops her:forget the past focus on the future.
He signs her towards mohit.
Ragini looks at both and she could figure out what might have happened. And she finally got relieved.
Swara sees Ragini.
Sanskar: this is Ragini my fiance..
Swara smiles at her. Ragini smiles back at her
And then she moves.

Ragini bids bye to every of her classmates.
And then she moves to Sanskar who is waiting for her near the Car.
Both sits inside the car.
Sanskar:do you know driving?
She looks at him for his sudden question.
She smiles and scratch her forehead:no!
He smiles a bit: but you have license..
Ragini:who told you?
Sanskar:i got to know the license is unused for 4 years.
Ragini:i am scared of driving.i am not study with the steering wheel.
Sanskar:then let's exchange the seat.
Ragini:no i am ..i mean I can't.its night too..
Sanskar:now the roads will be free... it's the best time actually!
Ragini:but I can't...
While he gets down the car and moves towards her and opens her door.
Ragini:abhi zaroori hai?
Sanskar:bohoth zaroori hai..you are moving in the taxi's.
Ragini:Sanskar i am not comfortable..
He looks at her for sometime without saying anything and finally Ragini gets down the car.
He smiles and forwards her the key.
She takes it.

And Ragini sits in the driving seat.
He sits beside her.
And she close her eyes.and she was praying.
Sanskar controls his smile seeing her fear.
She feels his gaze and turns to him: you are smiling?
Sanskar: i was smiling casually.
And she starts the car.
And she was in between the speed of 40-60
While he looks at her with a smile...

He did feel like this journey never ends..
She puts the in track hole..which gets him back to the world
And she looks at him with the feared smile.
Sanskar: that's not your problem that's the holes in the road.you continue..
She smiles.and concentrates.
While he looks at her...

He reminisced the moment hen they met first..
It was like he had some connection with her
And they meeting frequently.
And her proposal..
And the family meeting.their meet.
Their phone conversation.everything was special!

Kaise hua ..kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua...

To be continued.....

So how's it???