The Metalhead from Phantom

When I got to the spot the carriage was supposed to be I was met with piercing red eyes that outshine the brightest rubies. "Well hello there handsome, would you be the one from Phantom that I'll be working with?" I asked with a devilish smirk. "That'd be me cutie. But why don't you just stand back and watch a real man do the work. We wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face." "Hah, sorry bad boy but I need money too." I said extremely close to his face, noses touching. "Ahem." Said a tall tanned lady with black hair and blue eyes who was also our employer. "If you boys are done flirting, you have a job to do. If you do good I'll buy you a hotel room you can spend the night at." She said with a wink. "Oh? That sounds promising. Anyways, what exactly are the details of the quest?" "Yeah, the request never had any details on it, it just had a lot of money." "I'll explain in the carriage." She said as she stepped inside the carriage. Shortly after the both of us followed. "So, what's the quest?" "I'll get to that later. But first, what are your name and magic?" "I'm Gajeel Redfox. I'm Phantom Lord's Iron Dragon Slayer." "Heya! I'm Sage Lyres! Sand Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail!" "Ok great! Now my name is Polly and your job is to take care of a golem problem in my desert village. These golems were the village's protectors but one day they suddenly malfunctioned and started destroying buildings. There are 10 golems in total, but if you can't destroy each one we understand. We'd still pay you for each golem you destroy." "How much money we talkin' about here?" Asks Gajeel. "100,000 for each golem." "Deal!" "Of course we'll do it, and don't worry, if we're in a desert it'll be a piece of pie, right Niles?" "Huh? Sorry what? I was sleeping." Asks Niles as he popped out of my cloak hood scarf thing. "Well, we're here now. Good luck." "You should tell that to the golems!" I said while punching my palm. "Ready Metalhead?" "I should be asking you that Desert Boy."