Mr. Sandman and the Tinman

"Ok! Now that that's over with, let's go find Lucy, Sage!" Exclaimed Natsu. Suddenly the gorilla started moving and glowing, and since the two of us, (but mostly Natsu) lack brain cells we decided to grab onto the maidrilla.

I don't know what happened but the only thing I remembered was space, stars, and a glowing light. When I opened my eyes I was in a sewer system place thing that was vandalized with several holes. "Natsu?! Sage?! What are you two... How did you guys...?!" Lucy trailed off. "Ok! Long story short, maidrilla started glowing and moving so we grabbed onto her! Then we went through what felt like an acid trip and then, bippity boppity boo! We're here!" I explained. "What?!?! I can't believe that not one, but two humans could pass through the celestial spirit world!!!" Screeched Lucy. "Well believe it." I muttered. "Lucy! What are we supposed to do now?!" Asked Natsu. "You two take care of her! K?!" "You got it!" "Kk! Let's do this Natsu!" "Fire Dragon/Sand Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu and I exclaimed as we smashed maidrilla into the ground. As we took care of maidrilla, Lucy tastefully took care of Mr. Mutated Potato Man, and as a finishing touch Lucy's crab friend shaved the potato. "Great job Lucy!" I exclaimed. "Now that's how a Fairy Tail wizard does things!" Exclaimed Natsu. "Aye!"

We were now back at where the clients were. Tension high in the air. It was so awkward that it felt like the complete opposite of the guild. "So um, I'm just gonna go to sleep now... Wake me up when we get back to the guild. K?" I asked as I made a sand cloud and napped. Before I dozed off I saw letters start flying around, and at that moment, I knew, I missed something brilliant. But oh well!

As that adventure ended a new one starts, but for me exclusively because now, I have a date! "Man, I hope Natsu and Lucy are gonna be like this in the future..." I muttered as I entered the Phantom Lord guild. Wearing a black tank top, blue ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black converse with a green flannel around my waist. "Yo! Is Gajeel here?!" I yelled. "You must be Sage." A female voice said behind me, startling me. I turned around to be met with a very beautiful blue haired girl holding a parasol. "Anyways, Gajeel will be here in a moment. I'm Juvia." The voice said again. "Oh! Nice to meet you! Y'know, with such a beautiful person in his guild, I'm wondering if I should be suspicious of anything." I laughed as Juvia smiled. As Juvia was about to respond a familiar pair of arms appeared and hugged my waist while lifting me up in the air. "Don't worry, you have nothing to worry about." Gajeel whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck and gently put me down. I quickly spun around with my face burning hotter than Natsu's flames. My face turned brighter as I saw Gajeel in a skin tight black shirt and a black studded leather jacket. But since Gajeel is a huge dick he decided to be a tease and lifted me up again, but this time bridal style. At this point I was blushing so hard that I discovered a new shade of red. "Anyways babe, let's go." Chuckled Gajeel as he carried me out of his guild. "Enjoy your date you two!" Julia called out. After a few minutes Gajeel finally put me down, but not even a minute after he put a blindfold on me and started taking me somewhere. After a while of walking I started to smell food and I started hearing rushing water. "Ok, here we are." Gajeel said as he took off my blindfold. What I saw was a lovely picnic basket under the stars with a river infront of it. "It's amazing!" I exclaimed as I hugged Gajeel. "Like you are." I muttered, but because of his Dragon Slayer senses he heard it.

We spent the rest of the night eating, talking, y'know, all that jazz. We spent hours talking and laughing and occasionally making out. As we were talking I started shivering a bit. "Cold?" Asked Gajeel. "Oh! A bit, but it's not a problem!" I exclaimed. "Yes it is. I don't want to deal with you if you get sick so here!" Exclaimed Gajeel as he wrapped his leather jacket around me. "Are you sure? Aren't you cold?" I asked. "It's fine. I can handle a little cold unlike you, and like I said, I don't want to take care of you while you're sick." Grumbled Gajeel as he looked away, blushing. "Well excuse me if I was raised in a desert... But still, thanks." I smiled. "Anytime." "Gajeel." "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too I guess."