Date?

As the fist was inching closer and closer I shut my eyes, bracing myself for the impact while covering myself with a sand shell. But the attack never came. I open my eyes to see Gajeel destroying the fist. "Hah! I thought you said you could handle this!" Gajeel mocked. "S-shut up! At least my spells look cool!" I retaliated. "That doesn't have anything to do with this!" "Whatever! Shut up!" "Fine, but you owe me dinner!" "Is this a date?~" I flirtatiously asked. "Do you want it to be?~" Gajeel flirted back. "OI LOVEBIRDS! LESS FLIRTY AND MORE FIGHTING!! Oh wait they're all defeated." Said Polly. "AT LEAST WE'RE DOING SOMETHING!!!!" We both roared. "Anyways, great job you two! So as promised, here's your rewards, and, since you both did such a great job, I'll buy y'all a place to stay for the night!~" She chirped with a suspiciously perverted grin on her face. "Yes! I can finally lay down on something that isn't grainy!" I cheered. "Finally food!" Gajeel yelled.

"Um Polly, what is this?" I asked as I looked up at the very questionable looking punk building with hearts surrounding it. "What are you getting at?" Gajeel glared. "Wellllll, all I said was that I would buy you guys a room! I never specified at what hotel!" Polly grinned. "We at least get our own rooms... Right?" I questioned. "Hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehe Nope! Have fun! Byeeeeeeee!" Said Polly as she giggled away into the sunset. "This must be why that brat asked for our names." Muttered Gajeel.

After Polly ran away we put our focus back on the love hotel. "..." "... You're buying me dinner." Said Gajeel. "That's fair." We then walked into the madness that awaits us. "Hell- oh! Oh my~" The receptionist said as she looked at our guild marks with a very similar looking perverted grin. "So... Any reservations?~" "Uh yeah. Gajeel and Sage?" I whispered trying not to be noticed. "Yup! Here you two are! Here's your room key and have fun~ if you like we also have room service for food beverages and more~ wink!" Receptionist winked while handing Gajeel the key. "Have fun you handsome wizards!" And with that we speed walked as fast as we could to our room. Unfortunately our room was at the end of the hall so we had to brave through a hallway of echoing moans.

We finally made it to our room and it was beautifully decorated. Walls the color of dark chocolate, pictures of roses hanging upon a wall, rose petals sprinkled on a heart shaped bed and to top it off, various candles ranging from various shades of pinks and reds. "Huh. Neat." I said as I admired(?) The decoration. "Let's order food already!" Gajeel growled. His ruby colored eyes piercing my soul. "Y-yessir!" I accidentally yelled.

💋💋~NSFW warning!!~💋💋

After we ate we both lied on the heart shaped bed and talked about stuff. I'm not sure if it was the ambiance of the room or the food but I suddenly run my hand through Gajeel's hair this caused him to smirk as he pulled me closer to him and started to leave little love bite on my neck. Thankfully Niles went back to the guild without us because right now it's an 18+ zone. He suddenly stopped and started to aggressively kiss me. Our tongues dancing to a silent tune. We started to undress each other and...

"Dammit! You didn't have to be so rough!" I complained. "Eh, you enjoyed it." Smirk Gajeel. "....................................... Yeah ok I did."