Torturous Train Ride

"Ughhhhhhhhhh... I. Hate. Living..." I groaned as I was forced into this moving death machine. "Same..." Said Natsu. "I swear, you two are pathetic. One minute you're picking a fight and the next you're like this." Sighed Gray. "Hey what did I do?! I wasn't picking a fight!" "It must be tough for them to get around places." Said Lucy. "It is!!!! Normally I ride a sand cloud or have Nile fly me but I have to conserve mana and Nile abandoned me to be with his girlfriend!!! That traitor! What happened to bros before hoes?!" I cried as Lucy awkwardly comforted me. "Thankfully though it doesn't affect me as much as it affects Natsu." "Blargaguisfghghjgaojr." "Don't worry he'll be fine. Come here and sit with me." Beckoned Erza. "Now just relax..." Erza then proceeded to punch Natsu in the gut, effectively knocking him out. "There, that should make the trip a little easier on him."

"Erza, I think it's about time you filled us in. I mean what kind of mission are we going on here?" "I'm with Gray on this one. We need all the info we have on the objective." I said as I went into what some would say, a more serious mode. "Of course. I have reason to believe that the dark guild Eisenwald is planning something big. I'm not sure what exactly but it has something to do with a magic item called Lullaby." Explained Erza. "Lullaby?" "Yikes that sounds like something from a horror novel." "Wait like that thing from before?"  "Before? Did I miss something?" 

~~~⏳🌵☀️🌵⏳~~~

After Lucy and Gray explained what happened things started to make more sense. "I see, so you've made contact with the Eisenwald Guild before?" Inquired Erza. "Well I'm not positive if they were a part of Eisenwald but they did mention Lullaby." "It sounds like they were members who dropped out of the guild and gone into hiding." "Why would they want to go into hiding I wonder" "Well Sage, maybe they wanted no part in whatever's coming." "So this things so bad it even scares dark wizards?" "Now, now Gray, dark wizards are aloud to be scared of things too. You can't just stereotype them like that." "Not now Sage. I'm only hypothesizing. But whoever you saw dragging off Happy's kidnappers that day must have been from Eisenwald. It's obvious they didn't want their plans getting out." "What do you think they're gonna try?" Asked Lucy.  "Let me start from the beginning..."

~~~⏳🌵☀️🌵⏳~~~

"Lullaby... That's like the song you sing to kids to get them to go to sleep." "Yes, and the fact that it's been sealed away means it must be very powerful magic." "You sure the guys you saw at the pub are with Eisenwald?" Asked Gray. "Yes, I can't believe I was such a fool that day. I didn't recognize that name. Erigor, the ace of Eisenwald." "Wait isn't he that scythe carrying half naked wind guy that only accepts assassination requests?" I asked. "Yes, which is why he earned the name, Erigor the Reaper." "He kills for money?!" "When the council outlawed assassination requests, Eisenwald decided that money was more important than the rules. As a result they were kicked out of the wizard league 6 years ago. But that didn't stop them. They've disobeyed orders and remained active to this day."