Let's fuck shit up!

After we were dropped off at the area where the attacks were at the first thing we noticed was the shitty state the area was in. Like it was an absolute warzone. Destroyed houses, screaming children, crying, etc. "Yikes. I see why you needed help." I muttered. "Damn. Don't you have wizards in your town?" Said Gajeel. "Well we do but..." Polly started. "You see the wizards were the ones powering the golems, but the golems are taking over and are dealing the wizards inside of them." Polly explained. "So they're being used as power sources." I said. "Yes basically." "Lady that's fucked up." Said Gajeel. "Agreed. Anyways get to work you two!" "Ok ok! Sheesh, pushy much?" I muttered the last part.

In total there were 10 golems each. "Yo Metalhead! I take 5 you take 5?" I asked. "Sure thing Cutie!" He responded with a charmingly vicious smirk. We then separated and battled our own golems. I formed a sand cloud to put me above the ground and I sent San spears towards the golems. The golems started to rush towards me so in response I turn the sand cloud into a giant winged snake. "Hahaha!! Sand Dragon Mount!" The snake rushed towards a golem and constricted it until it collapses into a pile of rubble with a mage laying in the ruins. I looked over to see what Gajeel was doing and I saw him brutally mutilating the golems in a somehow charming way. As I was staring I got distracted and almost got punched. "Woah!! Easy there! Shift!" I said as the sand snake turned into a sand dragon.

"Haha! Have fun catching me!! Now, Sand Dragon Roar!!!" I said as a sandstorm shot out of my mouth and decimated the golem

"Haha! Have fun catching me!! Now, Sand Dragon Roar!!!" I said as a sandstorm shot out of my mouth and decimated the golem. "Two down, three to go!" I felt that I was getting low on magic power so I started eating some sand. "Hah! Get ready to face hell!!" I said with a sadistic smirk. "Dragon Slayer Secret Arts!! Draining Sand Locust!" I called out as a horde of sand locusts appeared and drained the golems of their powers, making them crumble to dust. "Hah!!" As I was distracted, the fifth and final golem was about to strike me from behind. I noticed a change in the air and turned around. The fist was getting closer and closer until...