Rejected Circus Freaks

The duke just stared at Lucy for a hot minute untill... "Don't want you! Go home ugly!" Said the Duke. "Damn... That's gotta hurt." I thought. "But getting rejected for your looks? Can't relate." I finished. As Lucy was in shock if getting called ugly maidrilla picked her up while four figures appeared from the ground. It was four comically ugly maids. "Natsu." I whispered. "My eyes are burning." He didn't say anything he just nodded.

After a small meeting about what our plan is we decided to just ransack the place. Happy flew Lucy to the roof while Natsu and I used our magic to get up. When we got on the roof Natsu and Lucy got into another argument. "Y'know happy, they're kinda cute together." I whispered. "Aye sir." He whispered back. "Ok break it up guys. We're on a quest." I scolded as I pulled their ears. "Natsu open the door." I commanded as Natsu burned a hole through a window and unlocked the lock, allowing us to enter. "Thanks a lot!"

We entered through the window and ended up in a storage unit place filled with all sorts of money, oddities, and knickknacks. While we were looking around for a bit Happy took a skull he found and put it over his head while I pocketed some of the money. Cause like, we're probably gonna destroy this place anyways so I might as well just y'know, take some money... It's for the greater good.

We exited the room and went into a hallway when suddenly, the rejected circus acts came back. So out of instinct I sent a sand dragon towards them while Natsu sent a burning kick. "They were a noble sacrifice." I said. We roamed around more and ended up in a library. We started to look around and search for the book when Natsu and Happy found it. "Great job guys!" I praised. Lucy ran up and took the book from Natsu and started squealing like a pig because of it. "Calm down piggy." I muttered. As I said that the potato popped out of the ground. Mr. Potato Head then started spewing out some bullshit. I tried to pay attention but my mind wandered off. "I wonder how Gajeel is doing." I thought.

With Gajeel POV:

"Dammit!" I growled as I punched a weak bitch. "Why does Sage have to be on a mission?! He better be back soon cause we have a date..." I muttered the last part. "Oh? The iron dragon has a date?" Questioned Juvia. "Shut up Juvia."

Back to Sage:

I was reminded of the current situation when two figures came out of nowhere. When they fully emerged we all started to have a staredown... Well most of us. Lucy is still reading the book. "HEY!" We all yelled. Lucy then ran off yelling something about a secret with Mr. Potato Head following after. "Whatever." I sighed. "Ready Natsu?" I asked. "Yep! And you?" "You know it! Now let's hurry this up. I need to meet with my boyfriend after." I stated as Natsu sent Happy to watch over Lucy.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum then started talking about how they know about us. The short one then pulled out his giant frying pan and said how much of an expert he was at dealing with fire magic. But it seems neither of them have much experience with sand. Natsu then wrote "Come On" with fire with his hand as I made my sand write "Bring It Bitches."

I then notice something. "Tall guy's hair looks like a weed plant."