The Wrath of Erza!

Everyone was silent as a tall scarlet haired beauty clad in armor, walked in while carrying a giant horn that is triple her size. This scarlet haired beauty, is the one and only, Erza Scarlet. "I came back just this minute. Is the master around anywhere?" Erza asked as she put down the giant horn. While everyone was basically paralyzed with fear, Mira responded. "Welcome back! Master is at the guild meeting." "Is that so...?" She sighed. "Um Erza, what's that enormous thing you brought in?" A guy asked the question we were all wondering. "This? It's a horn of a monster I vanquished. The locals decorated it and gave it to me. I thought it was rather pretty so I brought it back as a present." "Well it is pretty." I spoke. "See, Sage agrees, anyways is it a problem?" Erza asked the random guy. "Anyways, I hear that you people have been causing nothing but trouble! Master may overlook it, but I won't!!!!" Stated Erza as everyone paled, fearing the worst. "Cana! You're drinking? And in those clothes?! Visitar! If you're going to dance do it outside! Wakaba, you're dropping your ashes on the table. Nab... don't just stand in front of the request board all the time! Just take a job! And Sage..." "Y-yes?" "I hear you've got a new boyfriend! Congrats!" "Oh! Thanks Erza!" I sighed in relief. "But... I also heard you almost flooded the guild hall with sand again. Is that true?!" Erza asked as she stared at me with eyes so scary that it would terrify a dead man. "I'm sorry! I promise I'll try not to do it again!" I went on my knees and started bowing aggressively like she was a goddess that I was worshipping. "Well, as long as you're sorry it's fine. But I swear, do I have to do everything? Well for today I'll let you be without saying anything." "Is she the disciplinary committee or something?!" Lucy asked while shaking like a chihuahua. "She's Erza..." States Happy. "By the way, where're Natsu and Gray?" Erza asked Happy. "Aye!" Happy pointed towards the two who are sweating and shaking while having eachothers arms around eachother. "H-hi Erza... W-we're the best of friends today... J-just like everyday!" Stuttered Gray. "Aye!" Said Natsu. "Natsu turned into happy!" Shrieked Lucy. But alas, her screams fell upon deaf ears. "W-well we may not be... Best friends... Every single minute but..." "Aye!" "Really...?! Well I suppose that even best friends fight every now and again. But what I really love is seeing you two together like this." "I've never seen Natsu act like this!" Screamed Lucy. "Well you see... Both Natsu and Gray are terrified of Erza. Mira, want to explain?" "Sure Sage! Let me draw you a chart!" "Is a chart really necessary?!" "A long time ago, Natsu challenged her and he was beaten pretty badly." I said. "She also found Gray walking around nude, so he got beaten pretty badly too." Said Mira. "Oh dear..." "Loke was a little too persistent with Erza, and she beat him within an inch of his life." Said Mira. "Oh yikes. I remember that. He looked so..." I trailed off and shivered as I remembered the state he was in. "I'm so glad that you two are such good friends." Said Erza. "But I have a favor to ask you both. You too Sage." "Yeah?" "You see, when I was on my mission I heard some pretty disturbing rumors. I was going to ask the master's opinion on it, but... This must be addressed quickly, so I'll make the decision. And I want you three to help me. You'll come along, right?" And with that, a bomb was dropped.