Enter The Queen of Fairies!

"Hey Lucy! Looking for a job?" I asked Lucy who've been staring at the job board for quite a while now. "Oh, hey Sage, yeah I was. I can't believe that there's so much variety when it comes to jobs." Said Lucy. "Also, how was your date?" I once again went into my love mode, sighing and swooning. I then started telling Lucy what happened and how romantic it was and how he even have me his leather jacket. "Awwwww! That's so romantic!!" Swooned Lucy. "I know!!~" "Anyways, like I was saying before there's a lot to choose from." Said Lucy. "If there's any that interest you, you can bring them to me. The master isn't here right now." Spoke Mira. "Oh, is it time for the guild's conference thing again?" "Yup! You guessed right Sage!" "Guild's conference?" "Mira, can you explain?" I asked, not wanting to explain. "Sure! Reedus, can I borrow your light pen for a moment?" "Oui!" Mira then started to draw and explain the guild's conference and what it's for. While Mira was explaining I smelled Natsu's scent and I smirked because I knew what he's gonna do. "The link between guild's are important." Said Mira. "Y'know Lucy, she's right. If they aren't handled properly then..." I trailed off, waiting for Natsu to finish. "The Black Ones will come!!!!" Natsu said in a raspy voice which caused Lucy to unleash a glass shattering shriek. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You should've seen your face!!!!" I cackled. "Hah! We scared you good! You said EEEEEEEEEE!!!" Cackled Natsu. "You guys are mean!!!" Whined Lucy. "The black ones really do exist though. They're a guild that isn't a part of any league. They're called Dark Guilds." "They don't pay attention to any laws at all! Like man." "I know right, they're pretty frightening." "Then I'm sure they're gonna come to try to recruit the both of you then." "Whatever! Let's just get a mission already!" Shouted Natsu. "We picked the last mission sooooo...." I trailed off. "So this time it's Lucy's turn! Also Sage where's Nile?" Happy asked. "Nile? Oh he decided to quit the guild and join the one his girlfriend is in." I explained. "Eh? You were ok with that?" Asked Happy. "Yeah. We still keep in touch. Plus he's happy... Andthatsthesameguildmycousinisintoosolikehesalsowatchingoverhertomakesurethatshessafe." "How did you say that so fast?" "A wizard never reveals his secrets Lucy." "Whatever! Anyways you must be joking!! This team is splitting up!" "Huh?" "Why?" "Aye?" "You were just looking for a blonde girl right?! You could've Brough anyone!" "Well yeah. That's a pretty common hair color y'know." I deadpanned. "Yeah! But we chose you because you're such a nice person!" Chirped Natsu. "Yeah! Plus, you need to pay rent right?" "Yeah..."

While we were invested in our conversation Gray decided to pitch in. "What's the deal? You don't have to decide immediately." Spoke Gray. "I heard about your huge success. I'm sure that more team requests will come in." After Gray finished talking Loke decided to join the chat too. "Lucy... You and I must form, the Love Team!! We start tonight!" Flirted Loke. "You defeated two members of the Southern Wolf Bodyguard Guild, plus a woman who was built like a gorilla right?" Asked Gray. "I have to say that I'm impressed." "T-that was really all Natsu and Sage." Confessed Lucy. Natsu and Gray started to get into another fight and Loke started to flirt with Lucy while Happy and I just stood in the background eating popcorn with Mira. Loke then noticed Lucy's keys and scrambled away faster than a cockroach, yelling about how their non-existent relationship won't work out. Not even a minute after he came running back clearly panicked. "Guys! Really bad news!!" Panted Loke. "Erza's back!!!!!" "What?!?!" Everyone except Lucy Shouted. With that, the guild plunged into chaos.