Y'all Weak AF

After our taunts frying pan guy charged at Natsu and bitch slapped him with his frying pan. When Natsu was midair weed guy grabbed Natsu by his shirt and threw him through a wall. "Yikes. That's gonna be a pain to fix." I mumbled as I flew towards Natsu and helped him up. Frying pan and weed then walked through the dust clouds from the wall breaking and asked us something. "Do you know what a wizard's weak point is?" He asked. "Motion sickness?" Natsu and I asked simultaneously. "No I'm pretty sure that's just a personal problem. A wizard's weak point is how they're built. Magic is something that involves the training of one's mind! So that means they neglect their physical side!" Yelled Frying Pan as he attacked us. We dodged but when he said that I looked down at my body only to be greeted with a toned muscular body, this irked me a bit. "Are they calling me weak and scrawny?!" I raged inside my head. "I'm going to fucking castrate those two mother fuckers!!!!!!" I mind roared. I decided to toy with them for a bit so everytime either of them are about to land a hit on me I dispersed into a cloud of sand. "Oh look! You haven't seem to land a hit on us at all!" I taunted. "Hah! You still haven't landed a hit on us! Losers!" Laughed Natsu. They then complimented us on our evasive skills. They spoke for a bit and started to do a combined attack thing. Weed guy jumped and landed on Frying Pan's, pan and frying pan threw weed guy in the air. We looked up and frying pan hit our side, then we looked at frying pan and weed came crashing from above.

Because of this attack we got sent to the ground... But we got up. "Oh man! That really hot the spot! My back has been killing me for a while!" I cheered. "None of your enemies who felt it has... What?" Deadpanned Natsu. They just gawked at us, clearly not expecting us to get back up. While they were gawking Natsu and I prepared our attacks. Natsu sent out a fire dragon roar while I sent out a sand dragon roar. Frying pan used his pan as a shield for my attack but for Natsu's attack he absorbed the flames and sent it back at him. "That would work on a normal person..." I started. "But we're Dragon Slayers! What's more is that we're Fairy Tail Dragon Slayers!" Finished Natsu. "Hey Natsu, why don't we do a combined attack of our own?" I asked. "Sure! That be awesome!" "Ok! Let's do this! Sand/Fire Dragon, Dragon blast/ Roar!!" Natsu and I casted. I sent out a large dragon made of sand and Natsu engulfed it in flames. "Glass Dragon's Wrath!" The flames turned the sand dragon into a glass Dragon with several sharp jagged hot glass teeth. The glass dragon had a reddish tone since it's still hot, the dragon flew towards the wolf guys and devoured them, leaving them in a scorching glass prison. "Natsu." I said. I didn't need to say anything, he understood what I meant. "Right! Fire Dragon Roar!!!" Roared Natsu. The fire dragon roar hit the glass prison making it explode, leaving weed guy and frying pan lying on the ground unconscious, littered with burns and cuts. "I think we went overboard again..." I muttered. "Shhhhhhhhhhh, no we didn't!" "Yeah ok, whatever you say... Let's hurry this up, like I said before I have a date which I don't want to be late for."