The Strongest Team!+Lucy

All hell broke loose. Not literally but literally because this is Fairy Tail. "We leave tomorrow. Make your preparations." The three of us (Natsu, Gray and I) started stammering and refusing but Erza didn't seem to hear our cries at all. "I'll explain the details en route." With that, Erza exited the guild to start preparing for the mission. "Erza... And Sage... And Natsu... And Gray..." Muttered Mira as Lucy looked over in confusion. "I never imagined such a thing happening... This could be the most powerful team Fairy Tail has ever seen..." Shivered Mira. "I-I can't... I just can't..." Muttered Gray. "THIS GUY'S THE CREEPIEST THING IN EXISTENCE, AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GO WITH BOTH HIM AND ERZA?!?!?! SAGE I CAN TOLERATE -"Yay!"- BUT YOU TWO?!" Howled Gray. "A TEAM LIKE THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!! MORE THAN THAT, I JUS DON'T WANNA!!!" Screamed Natsu. He then looked over to Lucy and dressed her up as him, thinking that she could pass as him.

~~~⏳🌵☀️🌵⏳~~~

Time flew by quickly as it was the day we met up. Overall it was a lovely day except the y'know, pair of idiots fighting and causing a commotion. Also for some reason Lucy was here. Don't know what that was about buy hey, I'm not complaining. After Lucy interrupted their fight Natsu asked her the question that was on my mind. "Why are you here, anyway?" "Because Mira asked me to come!! It was Mira who was asking so I had to come along." Sighed Lucy. "You really wanted to come didn't you?" Asked Happy. "No way! But you'd be a much better mediator between those four than me!! Awee! Poor thing! Mira has forgotten that you even exist!" "That wasn't very nice Lucy." I scolded. "Aye!" While we weren't looking Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum started arguing... Again. "Hey Erza!!!" Cried Lucy as she waved her hand like a maniac. When she called out that name the two Tweedles started their best friend act once more, and I picked up Happy to use as a shield. "Happy protect me!!!" "Aye Sir!" After a few minutes I put Happy down and looked around only to see no Erza. "You tricked us! That isn't very nice!" I comically wept. "I'm beginning to suspect that you three really are friends." Giggled Lucy. "Don't even joke about that!!" Scoffed Gray. "Why do I have to go off feeling like this?!! My shoulders are already stiff with stress..." "Do you want some fish?" Happy asked at an attempt to cheer up the Ice Queen. "What good is that?!" "Lucy, why are you here?" Asked Natsu. "She literally just said why like five minutes ago." I sighed as I felt my years left on this mortal realm fading away. Finally, Erza entered the scene. "Sorry. Did I keep you waiting?" Erza asked as she hauled luggage that I believe is eight Happy's tall. "That is... A lot of stuff!!" Cried Lucy. "Hm? Didn't I see you yesterday at Fairy Tail?" "I'm a new member. My name is Lucy. Mira asked me to go along with you. It's nice to meet you." Bowed Lucy. "My name's Erza. Nice to meet you. Oh I see, you're that girl that everyone in the guild was talking about. You took down some bodyguard gorilla right? We could use you." "That was actually Natsu and Sage... And the story's gotten a little garbled." "We may run into a bit of danger on this job, but with your energy, I'm sure you'll be ok." "Danger?!" "Hmph!" Said(?) Natsu. "I don't know what we're supposed to face, but I'll go along... Under one condition!!!" Said Natsu. "A condition?" "Y-you idiot!" I cried as I hid behind Happy again. "I-I don't need to set conditions! I'll work for you anytime Erza!!" Gray nervously laughed. "Let's hear it." "Once we're back, I want to take you on!! I'm not like I was before!" At that moment I recreated that one painting of the screaming guy. "H-hey!!! Don't do it!! Do you want to die?!?!" Asked Gray. "I admit, you have grown. I'm not certain that I'd,win, but... Fine. I accept your challenge." "Time to write my will..." I muttered as I hugged Happy for emotional support. "What do you mean your not certain you'd win?!?! I don't want you pulling any punches!!!" "I know, but you've gotten rather strong, that's what I meant." Chuckled Erza. "Gray, Sage, do you want to challenge me too?" "No ma'am!" I cried as I shook rapidly shook my head. "HYAAAHHH!!!! I'M ON FIRE NOW!!!!" Roared Natsu as he literally was on fire. "LET'S GET THIS THING MOVING!!!"

With that, we passed onto the first obstacle. The train! Dun dun dun!!!!