A Fat Rich Guy + A Gorilla

"Oh my god I hate this!" I groaned as I tried to keep my lunch in my stomach. "Ughhhhhhhhh... Why do we have to go on a vehicle?" Groaned Natsu. That's right, we're on a fucking vehicle. That's fine for normal people but for Dragon Slayers? Let's just say they get a new type of roar if you catch my drift. "You know what? I'm gonna nap. Wake me up when we stop." I said as I made a sand pillow. "Night!~"

When I rose from my slumber I noticed that we were now outside the carriage and that I was on a sand cloud. "Did I sleep cast again?" I asked as I tried to rub away the drowsiness in my eyes. "Yeah, it's so weird when you do it. Like one moment you were all quiet but then you just suddenly muttered a spell." Explained Lucy. "WAIT THIS HAPPENS REGULARLY?!?!" Screamed Lucy. "Yeah you get used to it." Natsu said as he held his stomach. "I'm hungry! Let's get food! Sage you with me?! Happy?!" Asked Natsu. "Sure, I could eat." "Aye sir!" We then started to all look at Lucy with our puppy dog eyes... Well Natsu and I did, Happy just stared at Lucy. He kinda reminded me of a dead fish. "Ugh, fine... But you guys can go eat, I'm gonna look around."

So now, we are currently at a restaurant devouring every piece of food in our proximity. "Y'know, I feel like Lucy would like this." I said out of the plue (hah! Pun.) "Yeah! She seems like the type that would like greasy food!" Said Natsu as he continued to stuff his face. "Aye sir!" "H-hey! When did I ever say I liked greasy foods?!" Asked Lucy. "Oh hey Lu..... Cy?..." Natsu asked with his mouth so wide that it hit the ground. "And there goes my appetite..." I muttered as I pushed away my plate of food. There stood Lucy... In a maid costume. "Might you be taking a break from your lunch, master? If you're still hungry, please take your time and eat up!~♥" Said Lucy. "And there goes my soul." I said as my sun kissed skin turned as pale as the moon. "What are we gonna do?! We were only kidding about the maid plan but she took it seriously!" Happy whispered to Natsu. "Well we can't admit that it was a joke now!! We'll just have to go through with it!" Natsu whispered back.

We're now at the place where we were supposed to meet the client but I decided to catch up on the sleep I lost when I was with Gajeel. What can I say? I need my beauty sleep. Especially for when I see Gajeel again.

I woke up again but this time it was because I rolled off of my sand cloud. When I got up and opened my eyes I noticed that we were at the mansion. "Owwww....." I groaned. "Oh hey you're awake!" Commented Natsu. "No shit Sherlock." I muttered. "Did you enjoy your nap sleeping beauty?" Lucy asked a bit annoyed. "You know it! I think you should try it sometimes, you clearly aren't getting enough of it!" I said with my sharp tongue. "Sorry, I get sassy when I'm tired." I apologized. "But Sage, you're always tired." Said Happy. "Exactly. Anyways just knock on the door or whatever." I said getting annoyed by the fact that we're just loitering around. Lucy knocked on the door as me, Natsu and Happy HIS behind some trees. "Hello!~" Called Lucy. "I heard you might be looking for a blonde maid?" "Nothing's happening." I whispered. "Shhhhhhhhh!" Whispered Happy. "Excuse me! Is anybody in there?" Lucy called, but again, nothing. As I was slowly losing hope out of nowhere a gorilla looking maid with pink hair popped out of the ground. "Wtf is that?!" I whispered to myself. "You want to be a maid?" Maidrilla said. She then turned towards the hole she maid. (Haha! More puns!) "She says she saw your ad and came looking for a job, master." Maidrilla spoke into the hole. "Hm?" This time it was a male voice that spoke. "Bo yo yo yo yoooo!! You were calling me?" Said the owner of the voice as he came out of the ground. "Ew is that a troll or a mutated potato?"