That's the Tea Sis.

I'm finally back to the guild after a long 'innocent' night. My ass still hurts. Deciding that I should get a drink before I do another mission I went to see Mira. Also so I can tell her about my Metalhead. "Hey Mira! Can I get a margarita?" I called. "Oh sure Sage!" Chirped Mira. She was about to prepare my drink until she noticed some 'mosquito bites' on my shoulders and neck. "Oooooooo~ Sage, is there something you'd like to tell me?" Mira said in a teasing voice. I couldn't find any words to uses so I just squealed and nodded my head rapidly. "Oooooooo~ who is it?!" She asked now clearly invested. "Ok, here's the tea. On my mission I was paired up with a guy from Phantom. But the thing is, he was really cute. Anyways, long story short, after we finished our mission the person who posted the quest payed for a hotel room for us. It wasn't a normal hotel though, it was a Love Hotel." The moment I said Love Hotel Mira gasped. "You didn't?!" Mira gasped. "Oh but I did!" I said confirming her suspicions. "Oh Sage you naughty boy! What happened next?" "Ok so, after y'know (insert eyebrow raising) he invited me to have dinner with him! Sooooooo, not only is he good in bed, he's also really handsome and romantic!~" I swooned as thought about those piercing rubies of his softly gazing into my amber orbs. "Oh my god! You're in love!~" Mira giggled. "HEY EVERYONE!! SAGE GOT LAID!!" Mira announced to the guild. "FUCK YEAH I DID!!!" I confirmed. This caused some cheering for a hot minute until everyone got bored and continued to do what they were doing before. "Hey Mira are there any good quests currently?" I asked. "Hmmmmmmm, I'm not sure. Maybe when Natsu comes you two can team up again like you normally do! Also, where's Nile?" "Oh he said he was gonna go meet his girlfriend or whatever. I'm pretty sure her name is Carla or something like that but I'm not sure." "Oh ok!" We continued chatting for a bit when the door suddenly bursted open only to reveal Natsu and Happy. "Oh hey guys! Looking for a job?" I asked. "Yep! Wanna join?" Asked Natsu. "We're gonna get Lucy to join us too!" Added Happy. "Sure! I have nothing better to do!" "Other than Gajeel." I thought the last bit. "Great! Lets pick a job!" Said Natsu.

After a while of looking Natsu picked a job that showed a picture of a fat man twirling his cartoon looking mustache. "So this is why you want Lucy to go with us... I'm in!~" I said while licking my lips. "This could be interesting." I thought mischievously already thinking of ways to convince Lucy to join. "Very interesting!~"