chapter ten

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𖣔༄romantic intercourses ______•_______

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𖣔༄
romantic intercourses
______•_______

It had been long enough for things to get back on track. Finally, Poppy had regained the sheen and color of her characteristic self. It seemed, apparently, that things were on the right track in all fields. of life.

Bella and Poppy attended to Anne's house as it was established. All the girls gently blew a feather that floated in gentle waves above their heads amidst laughter and murmurs until Ruby dropped it.

"Ruby, this is serious. We are supposed to be studying each other's lips" established Anne as a delicate scolding to Ruby's careless attitude, I think yours are delicate and inviting"

"Really?" Ruby was thrilled with such mention that she had little managed to notice.

"And Tillie's are soft, even to the eye" the dark-haired girl blushed slightly to the mention.

"And Jane's are shaped like a rosebud who is beginning to bloom" noticed Anne addressing her a cautious look. For some reason, Bella noticed that Poppy was blushing with Anne's mention of Jane. It was something recent, new and I didn't fail to surprise her.

"Poppy's are plump, perfectly shaped" inquired Anne. In turn, Jane also repressed a slippery smile to the mention. Bella couldn't help but smile at noticing such a characteristic event.

"Oh and Bella's, yours are perfect, rosy, delicate and beautiful" hailed Anne with effusion. Bella blushed at the idea, something she hadn't bothered to notice. Were those characteristics that made them kissable? Bella wasn't sure about that, she just had one very clear thing, she didn't know how to be sure to give another kiss...

"Mine are awful" claimed Anne with the greatest displeasure at the thought of her lips, "Like the fat caterpillars that live in our old willow tree"

"They do look swollen" Inquired Jane, receiving in exchange for her indiscreet comment, a slight elbow to the rib by Bella.

"It's my own fault" confesed Anne, admitting her mistake of it to look as they showed themselves, "I have a terrible habit of chewing on my bottom lip when I'm thinking.
The trouble is that I'm always thinking. Are they unpleasant to look at?"

"They are perfectly pink and luscious" Diana comforted her, resting one of her hands on her shoulders. Anne smiled in gratitude.

"Diana, you without a doubt have the best, most kissable Cupid's bow" inquired Anne with glossy eyes admiring perfection with which she described her best friend. The brightest smile to light any heart"