chapter thirteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𖣔༄dinners are for families _______•_______

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𖣔༄
dinners are for families
_______•_______

Bella and Cole found what brought them together as kindred spirits. Art. How could she not have imagined it? So many times she'd seen him draw lines through his notebooks in class.
They were meant to know each other in order to open up to each other, a part of the art they were unaware of and could clearly admire from another perspective. It was a refreshing angle.
Cole had so many wonderful ideas to express to Bella through his mine on paper and Bella had so much imagination to give him a simple beautiful landscape through her soft acrylic paintings on canvas.

Exploring new areas had become that habit that began to brought them together so intimately.

Bella had happily auditioned to participate in the Christmas pantomime but when she noticed that the time she should invest in her practice of lines and essays would take away the luxury of painting the scenery with Cole and Poppy, she flatly refused the much-loved role of Fairy queen that all the girls had fought for. However, for her fortune, the role was given to the next on line and that lucky young lady was nothing more and nothing less than her dear friend Diana. Bella rejoiced in the fact that there was no girl more graceful and proper to play such a role. Now, ahe had all the time in her hands to be entretained in the exquisite arts she had with her extensive imagination to transform the stage into a truly magical place that transports her visualizers into the story so deeply.
Surely, when it came to art, there's no person more passionate than Bella.

Bella painted with great inclination the leaves of the tree that stretched above the stage, one that Bella and Cole had painstakingly crafted together. Bella was grateful that all the girls who admire them in their art took care of flattering Cole's talent and did not notice that she looked with continuity and impatience at the door of the town hall, clearly waiting for a certain character.

Turning around in search of his figure had become a habit after a while until she began to give up and assumed that he had failed her once more.

She felt that Cole admired her, the only one who had felt her concern. Bella looked up at him and gave her a disguised smile however that didn't calmed the doubts that filled him.

"Are you all right, Bella?"

"Yes, it's alright, Cole. I am fine"

That still did not convince him but he knew that she was like a totally closed grave that despite the continuous insistence would not open for anything so he chose to remain silent and prudent as he normally behaved and followed his painstaking task after having addressed an authentic smile.

Bella turned one last time, already lacking hope, and as her would have evoked some strange omen; the figure materialized in the town hall, entering with a flamboyant brand new smile that she no longer deigned to resemble with that old inebriated smile that was once very common to him. This one was a totally different, more genuine. One that very deeply pleased her.